FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Share only Fj And Join Ppd Fj Good Earn UPTO rate 50$ 1k download your download good
If you choose PPD, when you have many sales and steadily, the rate will increase means you will receive more money, but with my experience, you should switch to PPS, because when you have so many sales, then The fact that you get the money with PPS will be much higher than PPD.
Trust me, I've been cooperating with JK since they first entered the profession...

If you choose PPD, when you have many sales and steadily, the rate will increase means you will receive more money, but with my experience, you should switch to PPS, because when you have so many sales, then The fact that you get the money with PPS will be much higher than PPD.
Trust me, I've been cooperating with JK since they first entered the profession...

Well said... But people think, they can earn more through ppd, by posting whatsoever without knowing, through PPS they can earn more even with less downloads

Well said... But people think, they can earn more through ppd, by posting whatsoever without knowing, through PPS they can earn more even with less downloads
PPD must work hard to post a lot ... but the fact, they will have problems that they will not be really happy about is ... almost Hosts, they calculate efficiency based on the amount of data uploaded ... if you just only post like a machine and upload too much, the " Uploader's Disk Space " will gradually fill up, and when ineffective you want to ask for getting more "storage" will be very difficult...About 8-10 years ago, PPD was very effective, but now that method is no longer effective, need to carefully calculate the content, just good content, no need to post too much.

Last edited:
Many a Reseller sales in last 40 sales.. I also use K2s and not a single reseller sales in last 74 sales.

Why dont you improve your paygate Mr Joker ?

My field of specialization is the mathematical analysis of social structure. So, tiak9, I signed you up for a math club after school today.

I already demolished you ppd theory.. Many others have already done it. But stupid people think, they are the smartest people.

And PPD users like you think, they are earning more than the PPS scheme. You dont have the courage to ask Filejoker to show them sales figure in PPD scheme. All filehosts screw ppd users..no filehost is an exception
Post automatically merged:

@latviansuperg

gx7cmeh2mj33_t.jpg

consoling myself is "better than nothing" as MAX said a long time ago. But it is true that with 30 days package costing 14.95 $ I only get back 4.2 $ ^^ which means only 28% ... the lowest rate compared to the Hosts that I have been and are cooperating with.

gx7cmeh2mj33_t.jpg

consoling myself is "better than nothing" as MAX said a long time ago. But it is true that with 30 days package costing 14.95 $ I only get back 4.2 $ ^^ which means only 28% ... the lowest rate compared to the Hosts that I have been and are cooperating with.

This is why, they have introduced the feature where You can turn off "Reseller" option, so that Filejoker will eat up even your 4.2$ and you will get Nothing. :smile::smile::smile:

I already demolished you ppd theory.. Many others have already done it. But stupid people think, they are the smartest people.

And PPD users like you think, they are earning more than the PPS scheme. You dont have the courage to ask Filejoker to show them sales figure in PPD scheme. All filehosts screw ppd users..no filehost is an exception
Post automatically merged:

@latviansuperg
Nice, please show me your statistics, I'll show you mine

Back