Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy, people. Let's wait the 24 hrs period as Alex asked us and once he gives the go-ahead, we can start uploading & earning. No reason to try now when everything is not in order yet.

In fact, making big traffic during this "probation" period as well as spamming this thread may have reverse effect, instead.

Keep calm. It's not such a long period of time to wait, after all.

Hi all,

Some of the server still in locking mode at the moment, will be all good when the service is back within 12 hours.

Regards,
Alex

it's good to hear that you'll comeback, right after my other filehost starting to piss me off....

Hey man,

Sorry to hear that, it's always welcome here in Fileinz.:sun:
Hope can have your understanding too If there is some technical problem for the next few days.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
now everything fine?

Hey,

It's working right now, kindly check it.
If have something wrong, Skype me or Leave bad comment here for us:hrhr:. Will try our best to solve if need.

Regards,
Alex

now everything fine?

12hrs hasn't passed, is it?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, thanks for the follow up mate,
Will start counting within 6 hours, just did a round of testing in the servers, looking ok.
If have something wrong, just blame it all here to us that we have to take it.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Hey,

If have something wrong, Skype me or Leave bad comment here for us:hrhr:. Will try our best to solve if need.

Regards,
Alex

now everything fine?

Will start counting within 6 hours, just did a round of testing in the servers, looking ok.

Regards,
Alex

its not funny
business musnt be funny
we give effort and then you dont care?
all earnings from your host's broken time has gone
still you can laugh
unbelievable
be serious

and dont say; go try and if you have problems .. bla bla
i dont and users dont want problem
we give effort and our time

Hey,

Regards,
Alex

now everything fine?

Regards,
Alex

its not funny
business musnt be funny
we give effort and then you dont care?
all earnings from your host's broken time has gone
still you can laugh
unbelievable
be serious

and dont say; go try and if you have problems .. bla bla
i dont and users dont want problem
we give effort and our time

Hey friend,

Don't get me wrong here, if there is any misunderstanding, I hope you know that I didn't mean that.
Our support team had been busy handling all of 40+ companies list's response for the whole week, to fit every companies' requirement, I believe now we are the expert in this area, the whole which just finished yesterday. It's very serious work, so have to say feel not so intense now comparing to those days.
What I am feeling is just trying to not make the thread feels miserable to read, maybe I did it wrongly.
Again, hope you know that we are very serious about it, sorry that it leads to your concern.

Regards,
Alex

i see
you understood how serious we are too
its ok
i am waiting till good news
because i dont like when somebody downloads my file and you dont count
thanks

yeah, i don't know if something was lost in translation, but this guy told people to stay and leave the files right there when he knew people were not going to get paid, my assumption? that he got paid anyway even if the affiliates were not getting a penny, why? what other reason would there be for you to tell people to leave the files right there if you knew people were not going to get paid and what is WORST! you did not bother telling anybody they were not getting paid for all those downloads and still you got the face of telling people to leave the Fu@king files there?!! and then i saw you tonight again inviting people to upload their files to your site right away telling people that in 24 hours you will be clear from the DMCA people, BUT AGAIN!! YOU DID NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID DURING THOSE 24 HOURS TILL YOU ARE CLEAR AND STILL iI SEE YOU GIVING SUPPORT TO PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T SEE ANYWHERE? YOU TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID FOR THOSE DOWNLOADS!!! THAT UNTIL YOUR SUPPOSE "PROBATION PERIOD" ENDS YOU CANNOT PAY ANYBODY!! AND PEOPLE WILL NOT GET CREDIT EITHER, NOW I ASK YOU, WHAT IS YOUR FUC@ING GAME HERE?!! THIS HAS A SMELL AND NOT A GOOD ONE! REGARDLESS THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION FOR PAYING WELL, WHY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOSE MONEY IN THIS SCHEME? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN TELLING PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE IF THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET PAID?!! AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, YOU ARE GOING TO STOP MAKING UP STUPID REASONS AND EXCUSES WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY LOST AND ACTUALLY PAY THEM!!
AS OF THIS MOMENT IF YOU DON'T REPLACE THE MONEY THAT EVERYBODY THAT KEPT FILES ON YOUR SITE LOST, YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SCAMMER AND A CON ARTIST!
PAY THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU OWE THEM!!

Last edited:
Alex is providing here more support and good manners than every other host we have known in the last years...it seems someone should check the other topics in this forum to get a clearer idea about what kinda attitude and fairness there's around before complaining...IMHO

Last edited:
yeah, i don't know if something was lost in translation, but this guy told people to stay and leave the files right there when he knew people were not going to get paid, my assumption? that he got paid anyway even if the affiliates were not getting a penny, why? what other reason would there be for you to tell people to leave the files right there if you knew people were not going to get paid and what is WORST! you did not bother telling anybody they were not getting paid for all those downloads and still you got the face of telling people to leave the Fu@king files there?!! and then i saw you tonight again inviting people to upload their files to your site right away telling people that in 24 hours you will be clear from the DMCA people, BUT AGAIN!! YOU DID NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID DURING THOSE 24 HOURS TILL YOU ARE CLEAR AND STILL iI SEE YOU GIVING SUPPORT TO PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T SEE ANYWHERE? YOU TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID FOR THOSE DOWNLOADS!!! THAT UNTIL YOUR SUPPOSE "PROBATION PERIOD" ENDS YOU CANNOT PAY ANYBODY!! AND PEOPLE WILL NOT GET CREDIT EITHER, NOW I ASK YOU, WHAT IS YOUR FUC@ING GAME HERE?!! THIS HAS A SMELL AND NOT A GOOD ONE! REGARDLESS THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION FOR PAYING WELL, WHY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOSE MONEY IN THIS SCHEME? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN TELLING PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE IF THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET PAID?!! AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, YOU ARE GOING TO STOP MAKING UP STUPID REASONS AND EXCUSES WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY LOST AND ACTUALLY PAY THEM!!
AS OF THIS MOMENT IF YOU DON'T REPLACE THE MONEY THAT EVERYBODY THAT KEPT FILES ON YOUR SITE LOST, YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDER ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SCAMMER AND A CON ARTIST!
PAY THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU OWED THEM!!

you made me afraid
and i am suprised
i am aware of this site from now on

yeah man, sorry for the outburst but it bothers me to all hell that like you said it's like he is laughing at us,it's like he is saying " yeah i fu@ked you for this short period of time but you know me, i always paid well" and in the meantime everybody is losing money!

I seriously doubt anyone will jump back in without being cautious. And as Alex has emphasized, we have every right to do so.

As for myself, I'll upload incrementally and see how counting and deleting goes.

But I want to hope for the best, not just waste time and shout here.

AS OF THIS MOMENT IF YOU DON'T REPLACE THE MONEY THAT EVERYBODY THAT KEPT FILES ON YOUR SITE LOST, YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SCAMMER AND A CON ARTIST!
PAY THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU OWE THEM!!

Have to say that this is a long comment, should put on top of WJ For everyone to review.
don't want to judge or anything, let's see what Alex respond to it. Must be interesting to see this discussion when Fileinz is going to reload.

my standing is that, shit happens, take it, Fileinz also didn't have any ads income or other sales during this period, he is losing much more, and when coming back with promotion etc, not bad for a full speed PPD.
BTW, mind to share how much downloads u have per day?

yeah man, sorry for the outburst but it bothers me to all hell that like you said it's like he is laughing at us,it's like he is saying " yeah i fu@ked you for this short period of time but you know me, i always paid well" and in the meantime everybody is losing money!

totally right
unserious

Sounds to me that it doesn't mean that, and as described by share777, if refer to all the replies and comment from Alex in this thread, can be sure he meant good.

let me make something clear, i happen to like the guy, if it's about customer service there doesn't seem to be anybody better, but this nonchalant attitude about people losing money irritated me to no end,
It's not even about me,basically am not owed anything, what set me off was that he was inviting people to start uploading from last night at the same time telling people that he had just another 24 hours of "probation" to go and that everything was ok, but, NOT telling people that they would NOT earn anything on those downloads for those 24 hours until the probation period ended sounded to me just plain Dishonest or at the very least Misleading as hell!,

Well, for one, he was telling everyone not to upload until 24 hrs and the site is on the clear with companies. But I guess everyone can read anything into everything ;)

@Alex: am I correct in assuming that if a couple of download at the moment haven't counted as earnings, it's because the system isn't active yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back