Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am back here, and wow, after seeing what is happening here, feeling quite confused.
Just want everyone to know that now Fileinz is starting to count, You can see it right there in the result.

Regards,
Alex

yeah, i don't know if something was lost in translation, but this guy told people to stay and leave the files right there when he knew people were not going to get paid, my assumption? that he got paid anyway even if the affiliates were not getting a penny, why? what other reason would there be for you to tell people to leave the files right there if you knew people were not going to get paid and what is WORST! you did not bother telling anybody they were not getting paid for all those downloads and still you got the face of telling people to leave the Fu@king files there?!! and then i saw you tonight again inviting people to upload their files to your site right away telling people that in 24 hours you will be clear from the DMCA people, BUT AGAIN!! YOU DID NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID DURING THOSE 24 HOURS TILL YOU ARE CLEAR AND STILL iI SEE YOU GIVING SUPPORT TO PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T SEE ANYWHERE? YOU TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID FOR THOSE DOWNLOADS!!! THAT UNTIL YOUR SUPPOSE "PROBATION PERIOD" ENDS YOU CANNOT PAY ANYBODY!! AND PEOPLE WILL NOT GET CREDIT EITHER, NOW I ASK YOU, WHAT IS YOUR FUC@ING GAME HERE?!! THIS HAS A SMELL AND NOT A GOOD ONE! REGARDLESS THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION FOR PAYING WELL, WHY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOSE MONEY IN THIS SCHEME? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN TELLING PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE IF THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET PAID?!! AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, YOU ARE GOING TO STOP MAKING UP STUPID REASONS AND EXCUSES WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY LOST AND ACTUALLY PAY THEM!!
AS OF THIS MOMENT IF YOU DON'T REPLACE THE MONEY THAT EVERYBODY THAT KEPT FILES ON YOUR SITE LOST, YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SCAMMER AND A CON ARTIST!
PAY THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU OWE THEM!!

Hi Firsttimer33:

I have to say, thank you for your kindly feedback here, it's really long, I believe you have your reason to feel it in that way.
I hope the following reply can give you a well explanation of our attitude as well as our behavior in this thread.
1. "Me told people to stay and leave the files right in Fileinz when I know people were not going to get paid."
That is because, I've told everyone in Email and in WJ that we will be back within 24 hours, and the counting will start right after 24 hours. So for the uploading needs time right? if you guys start to upload earlier, although may not count, but they will count right after 24 hours which you can start to earn immediately.

2. "YOU DID NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NOT GET PAID DURING THOSE 24 HOURS TILL YOU ARE CLEAR AND STILL iI SEE YOU GIVING SUPPORT TO PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE"
I think for this statement, was a misunderstanding that, what I meant in the Email and here is: The counting will start only after 24 hours at that time, in that case, if people wants to start uploading earlier, and they have problem, of course it's my pleasure to giving support to the guys that doing the uploading, don't you think so?

3. "WHY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOSE MONEY IN THIS SCHEME? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN TELLING PEOPLE TO UPLOAD TO YOUR SITE IF THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET PAID?!! AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, YOU ARE GOING TO STOP MAKING UP STUPID REASONS AND EXCUSES WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY LOST AND ACTUALLY PAY THEM!!"
This part I think is based on the part 2 that, there is a bit of misunderstanding in the EMail and what we present in WJ thread. Since what we meant is start the counting right after 24 hours, so that means I only telling people to upload first, also they can have a good uploading speed at this hour, since most of the uploader need some prove from other uploaders right?

I think for me that is what I can say for this statement, the core problem is the misunderstanding of the Email and our support comment in here. We are sorry that this will cause the misunderstanding, and we didn't know the download you meant in PM is about it, otherwise we will explain it in the PM earlier, so there won't be like now that you have to take so much time writing this.
If you still have any problems of our side, kindly say it here.

Regards,
Alex

Alex is providing here more support and good manners than every other host we have known in the last years...it seems someone should check the other topics in this forum to get a clearer idea about what kinda attitude and fairness there's around before complaining...IMHO

Hey sharer777,

It's so nice of you to say it in here, really appreciate it,
Sometimes mistakes happens, we can not make sure that everything is perfect and nice, since we are still young, but having guys like your with understanding and caring on the way makes it much more easy.

Regards,
Alex

yeah man, sorry for the outburst but it bothers me to all hell that like you said it's like he is laughing at us,it's like he is saying " yeah i fu@ked you for this short period of time but you know me, i always paid well" and in the meantime everybody is losing money!

That is a different understanding of my comment, hope you will know that I didn't mean what you said, and I already state before.
This is my reply
==================================
Will start counting within 6 hours, just did a round of testing in the servers, looking ok.
If have something wrong, just blame it all here to us that we have to take it.
==================================
What I meant is, if there is something wrong, blame FILEINZ here in WJ, so everyone will know about the problem, that is kind of a joke to say that we are confident of the current setting in Fileinz, maybe it's us that didn't make it right. Will think twice about that for the next time.

Regards,
Alex

I seriously doubt anyone will jump back in without being cautious. And as Alex has emphasized, we have every right to do so.

As for myself, I'll upload incrementally and see how counting and deleting goes.

But I want to hope for the best, not just waste time and shout here.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback here, as promised, we are and we will try our best to make it work perfectly.

Regards,
Alex

Well, for one, he was telling everyone not to upload until 24 hrs and the site is on the clear with companies. But I guess everyone can read anything into everything ;)

@Alex: am I correct in assuming that if a couple of download at the moment haven't counted as earnings, it's because the system isn't active yet?

Hi,

you are right here, I meant you guys can start uploading at same time yesterday, they can upload because they will start their earning for the files right after 24 hours. It's just get the uploading process a bit earlier.
As I comment before, it's a bit of misunderstanding, will look out for that next time.

And YES, it's because the system will start counting right after 24 hours. And now it's counting, you can check it out at the site.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
I'm the one confused now :)

In the beginning of the above post you're saying that "now Fileinz is starting to count".

And then in the Edit added after 4 minutes, you're saying that "Will start counting within 6 hours".

Which is it then?

I'm the one confused now :)

In the beginning of the above post you're saying that "now Fileinz is starting to count".

And then in the Edit added after 4 minutes, you're saying that "Will start counting within 6 hours".

Which is it then?

Hi,

Now we are counting downloads.
"will start counting within 6 hours" is the quote of the comment of 6 hours ago to show the original comment of mine.
the shows of Edit after 4 minutes is because the add of the comment after that, not because we edit it.
hah, agree with Jimmy, bad things happened, sometimes just can not make things perfect.
Thanks man.

Regards,
Alex

Very cool. Gonna start uploading & hope for the best. :friends: :sun:

Wish u all the best here, mate!

Regards,
Alex

Sounds to me that it doesn't mean that, and as described by share777, if refer to all the replies and comment from Alex in this thread, can be sure he meant good.

Hi Jim,

Glad can have you here, u can start uploading now, wish you good earning as usual.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
5555zpz.jpg

6666cxc.jpg

Last edited:
Hi i have questions

I get email from Fileinz.com About a Fileinz.com is back i want to known Fileinz.com pay ?
Many time and many way i contact to administrator but i did't get any reply from administrator they alway create campaign upload files to Fileinz.com

Last edited:
Hi i have questions

I get email from Fileinz.com About a Fileinz.com is back i want to known Fileinz.com pay ?
Many time and many way i contact to administrator but i did't get any reply from administrator they alway create campaign upload files to Fileinz.com

Hi,

If you registered with Fileinz, you will receive email from us, it's because of the delay, we did sent email to some of the users twice.
YES, we count downloads now, it's because some of the copy right holder companies' negotiation that we have to stop the earning and pay out for some days back, but now Fileinz is good to go.
If you get download now, will surely get paid.
Did you sent email through the support form? That maybe some other teammate didn't work well on that, start from tomorrow, I will take over the support from support form, every request will be replied with in 24 hours.
Hope these can help you well,

Regards,
Alex

How manyTime i wait
for processing payout ?

Hi,

Welcome here, as mentioned in the title, we do daily payment, minimum payment request is $2.

Regards,
Alex

5555zpz.jpg

6666cxc.jpg

Hi docto99,

Maybe it's because of the newly launch after the problem, there is a lot of uploading here, that may reduce some of the uploading speed.
If it's not too much trouble, you guys can try to upload using FTP uploading etc, which gives a more secure and stable speed.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back