Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply in Wj, as I sent emails to all of your guys, I thought that is enough, turns out that is not.
The situation is not good for Fileinz, I have to admit, we received warning from lots of big companies, they request us to stop the site for a while to delete all the copy righted files. Also we have to stop the payout for 15 days, and stop the main income stream which is advertisement etc.
I received a lot of questions in Skype and emails, basically 2 questions.
1. Is it the end of Fileinz?
Of course the answer is NO, it's not, it's only 10 days+, after everything is fine and we will be back. I give promise to that. Also you guys can choose to delete all the files here or stay with us, and wait till everything is fine.
2. How about the current pending earning of you guys.
For all the paypal request, that will paid out within 6 hours, for Webmoney, will need some time, but we promise will be paid in 72 hours. And we will still be contactable in WJ and other forums.

Also, give me feedback here or Skype, will reply u guys when we online.

Regards,
Alex

Hi.
Downloads do not count since yesterday.
Would you please check out my account.

Kizil-up

You're not alone...

Seriously, not gonna upload until this is fixed.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all,

As discussed above, all paypal payment is paid out.
And thanks to your touching and supporting words in Skype, means a lot to us.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
First off, I'm not a guy who would take another's accomplishments, so no, unfortunately it wasn't me on Skype (I still don't have you there, but if you want, PM me for nick).

But I do have some words, hopefully supportive, mostly contemplative, below...

This is the most awful news, my friend. My heart goes out for you, sincerely. Things really seemed to be picking up, but I suppose all the odd shit happening as of late can be written
to these warnings you speak of. Presumably most of the Affiliates (yours truly incl) have copy-righted files on their account so basically what you're saying is that all of those will
be wiped clean.

Fortunately I didn't yet manage to upload a whole lot since I returned, but it would still be a considerable amount of wasted bandwidth. I'm sure people with 500GB+ (TBs worth) of content
might not be as forgiving. I do not know how many dare to return once their files are gone, requiring re-up & even then the future mightn't be as bright as before.

I hope you can appreciate that it's very, very hard to find stable hosts with better overall per-file earning nowadays. With all the misgivings I might've had in the past, I sincerely do not
want FileInz to go down.

On the other hand, whilst the words above were just words yesterday, now I really do not know if I should upload before all these problems are sorted.

Again, I hope you'll stick through it and come out on top.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply in Wj, as I sent emails to all of your guys, I thought that is enough, turns out that is not.
The situation is not good for Fileinz, I have to admit, we received warning from lots of big companies, they request us to stop the site for a while to delete all the copy righted files. Also we have to stop the payout for 15 days, and stop the main income stream which is advertisement etc.
Of course the answer is NO, it's not, it's only 10 days+, after everything is fine and we will be back. I give promise to that. Also you guys can choose to delete all the files here or stay with us, and wait till everything is fine.
For all the paypal request, that will paid out within 6 hours, for Webmoney, will need some time, but we promise will be paid in 72 hours. And we will still be contactable in WJ and other forums.

Regards,
Alex

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear about your situation, but I'm giving you guys a week to have everything fixed or else I'm deleting all my files.

Still payment pending

Still no payment ,Alex sent you PM,sent you couple of messages,it more than 24 hours till waiting for the payment mate

Last edited:
Also you guys can choose to delete all the files here or stay with us, and wait till everything is fine.

Really? leave the files there till everything is "Fine", LOL!!!

Last edited:
i missed fileinz they are very great people before they stop site they pay me

i love fileinz, pls inform after starting ur website id is indiagreat32

Thanks for the payment. (y)

Hi,

you are welcome, also hope you can understand the situation.

Regards,
Alex

First off, I'm not a guy who would take another's accomplishments, so no, unfortunately it wasn't me on Skype (I still don't have you there, but if you want, PM me for nick).

But I do have some words, hopefully supportive, mostly contemplative, below...

This is the most awful news, my friend. My heart goes out for you, sincerely. Things really seemed to be picking up, but I suppose all the odd shit happening as of late can be written
to these warnings you speak of. Presumably most of the Affiliates (yours truly incl) have copy-righted files on their account so basically what you're saying is that all of those will
be wiped clean.

Fortunately I didn't yet manage to upload a whole lot since I returned, but it would still be a considerable amount of wasted bandwidth. I'm sure people with 500GB+ (TBs worth) of content
might not be as forgiving. I do not know how many dare to return once their files are gone, requiring re-up & even then the future mightn't be as bright as before.

I hope you can appreciate that it's very, very hard to find stable hosts with better overall per-file earning nowadays. With all the misgivings I might've had in the past, I sincerely do not
want FileInz to go down.

On the other hand, whilst the words above were just words yesterday, now I really do not know if I should upload before all these problems are sorted.

Again, I hope you'll stick through it and come out on top.

Hi,

It is very kind of you to present all the words here, can not agree more on that.
We do have strong confident to come back here, as we tell everyone, this is not the end.
For copy right problem, hmmm, must say it's a tough one. But we do taking good care of DMCA report agencies, we delete files only reported by certified companies, so no worry on that.
Maybe conclusion at this moment is, I do hope everyone can come back, all the files will stay here. All the uploader who support us in Skype and PM from Wj, also all other forums, I feel deeply thankful for that, I will be really happy to see them come back when we are OK.

Regards,
Alex

Thanks for the payment. :snog:
Hope fileinz come back quickly.

Hi,

u r welcome, will come back soon.

Regards,
Alex

Thanks for the payment

Hi,

u r welcome, will be back soon.

Regards,
Alex

Hello Fileinz,

Since yesterday I have 219 downloads and money does not earn ? What's the problem?

Kindly check the statement made above, sorry about that, we will be back soon.

Regards,
Alex

Can't you read just few posts above? :facepalm:

Hey,

Thanks for the continually feedback here, there are a lot of things to handle at this moment, have to deal with one by one.
Wish you all the best, mate.

Regards,
Alex

hi Alex,

Still waiting for the payout,Please forward the payout at the earliest

Hi,

your payment will be processed within 24 hours.

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

Regards,
Alex

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear about your situation, but I'm giving you guys a week to have everything fixed or else I'm deleting all my files.

Hey there,

Thanks for your understanding of our problem, we will surely try our best to solve the problem. Hope you can wait for us to come back, we are sure that will take only 14 more days max.

Regards,
Alex

Also you guys can choose to delete all the files here or stay with us, and wait till everything is fine.

Really? leave the files there till everything is "Fine", LOL!!!

Hi,

we will not ban all of your account to access to Fileinz, and we do hope everyone will stay with us.

Regards,
Alex

i missed fileinz they are very great people before they stop site they pay me

i love fileinz, pls inform after starting ur website id is indiagreat32

Thank you very much for your words here, means a lot to us.
Hope you stay with us, and there is a long journey to go.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
LOL! don't get me wrong, i don't wish you anything bad, i just don't think that we will ever see you again, at least not as Filesinz, why? because the kind of request that you got, everybody else in the hosting business has gotten at one point or another and you don't see anybody else doing what you are doing, stopping for 10 days? yeah right!
still, i hope that am wrong and in 2 weeks you will be back because i liked your place, but i guess we'll see, but...i doubt it!
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Hi, alex, first of all, thanks for the payment,
for the situation, do not know how serious about it, based on what I see and hear, feel sorry about it and hope u will come back soon.
Just some of my opinion
1. I do understand the ones that start to delete all files, u have ur reason, but I will not, and I suggest others don't too.
2. If Alex is running away, why did he trying his ass off to paid all the request earning now? It should be much more easy for him to just run with out any notice or message, just like the bad ones.
3. I do trust Alex for reason, he can earn much more than he is earning now, but he still insist on having much less ads than others, clean design, even though i suggest him to ad some more pop ups.
4. My earning is great and stable in Fileinz, with no shaving and earning from oganic global traffic, it's fine to let u guys know l, i can earn up to 30+ per day here easily. And best thing is the downloaded loves fileinz because his cleaness and straight downloading.
5. Always reachable in history, this one is simple.

We know it's normal to get DMCA, but it also needs courage for Alex to stop it for a while to face it and make it for long run, admire that!!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back