Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can say thanks.

Finally a trusted site to put my files and with fast payment.

Best Regards

Hi Sended,

Thank you very much for your kindly words, means a lot to us,
Hope you continue your success in Fileinz, happy uploading!

Regards,
Alex

alexworrior, Thank you. The money came

Hi there,

Thanks for you kindly reply to clear it up, will try our best to avoid that from happening again.

Regards,
Alex

@alex,

I have to say things are looking good since I'm back :) Though there just recently were a bunch of 0.000's I can't explain, but... (edit: 5 downloads of FR traffic are all 0.000)

Have you had some DCMA notices? Suddenly one of my folders is empty and I know for a fact it contained a few files just yesterday. Quite worrisome.

If further details are required, please PM me for Skype nick. Username on site is tabz.

WTF... Even more files deleted now. Like, just now.
Deleted, ago
1 mins

I need serious explanation.

Hi, you count 1 ip on 24 hours?

10 downloads per IP are counted, mate. There are some anomalies from time to time, though, see above.

Last edited:

Hi,

@anurr is correct, we count up to 10 times per ip.

Regards,
Alex

Ok thanks. Is it possible upgrade account to premium with earned money?

If you are affiliate member, kindly add Skype:alexwarrior001 if you need premium.
will pm you on that.

Regards,
Alex

@alex,

I have to say things are looking good since I'm back :) Though there just recently were a bunch of 0.000's I can't explain, but... (edit: 5 downloads of FR traffic are all 0.000)

Have you had some DCMA notices? Suddenly one of my folders is empty and I know for a fact it contained a few files just yesterday. Quite worrisome.

If further details are required, please PM me for Skype nick. Username on site is tabz.

WTF... Even more files deleted now. Like, just now.
Deleted, ago
1 mins

I need serious explanation.

10 downloads per IP are counted, mate. There are some anomalies from time to time, though, see above.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and the reply on the questions.
1. For most of the case in 0.000's downloads, up to 95% of the reason is the files you sharing is like series combo(part.1-part.20 etc), which means once user start downloading, they will continue to download it for full size. And we count 10 times per ip/24 hours, so for the rest of that didn't count your earning.
2. We receive DMCA report, and if they are copyright holder or have certification on that, then we might need to delete the files in server, otherwise it would lead to further ban in server connection or other more serious issue, which is more harmful for you guys and us. So hope can understand us on that.

Hope this can help you well, happy uploading.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Well, I can't imagine some TV studio exec suddenly finding my little site, but fine, whatever.

I'll just take it under consideration that it mightn't be fully safe for my files there. It's unfortunate, but c'est la vie.

Don't want to poke you :) But what's the remaining 5% about? ;) :cough:

Last edited:
Well, I can't imagine some TV studio exec suddenly finding my little site, but fine, whatever.

I'll just take it under consideration that it mightn't be fully safe for my files there. It's unfortunate, but c'est la vie.

Don't want to poke you :) But what's the remaining 5% about? ;) :cough:

Hah, maybe that is not files that in series and they just download some listing of files etc.

Regards,
Alex

2014-08-30$xx.54PENDING

:(

Hi there,

Glad to inform you that, all webmoney payment request is proceed at this moment, thanks for your waiting on that.

Regards,
Alex

Btw, before those FR downloads I did not have any from FR the day before, so actually I can't see how it can be as you claim.

But fine, I'll continue to observe and will let this one slide for now.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Guys how is payza payments ,which one is the best payza or paypal..i see paypal charge more,any one who use Payza as payment can suggest ?

download is slow as hell

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, will work on that and see how can improve.

Regards,
Alex

Guys how is payza payments ,which one is the best payza or paypal..i see paypal charge more,any one who use Payza as payment can suggest ?

Hi,

Glad that you liked this thread and looking for help in here.
If you thinking about charging fee, maybe Payza is cheaper in this case. Although we trying our best to get Payza for affiliates' payment request, but they keep pending our request for that.
Maybe web money is also a good choice for you?

Regards,
Alex

=========================I am a beautiful line=======================================

Hi all,

Paypal payment request are all paid out, kindly check.
As usual, WMZ will paid out in 12 hours. Happy uploading guys!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back