FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not received money

i have request payment but i do not received money
DateAmountStatus 2012-08-07$28.35PENDING

it shows "paid" today, but i didn't receive the payment. so they're all scam.
( sorry, i talk about fileprohost)

Last edited:
Same was for me. I confirm the above post.

FileHost.ws,HI! Say me please when will I receive all my payments? I have $54.33 on Filehost.ws and 29.78 on Filecloud.ws. Total 84.11. But actually I received 14.78 on my Moneybookers account. Where is the rest $?
Now I have 21.79 on Filecloud and I also want to get it.
In total: 54.33+29.78+21.79-14.78=$91.12 you didn't pay. When will I receive it?

Last edited:
Has anyone received any updates from FileHost.ws in regards to payments? We do not provide WJunction as a mean for scammers to promote their file host, if they do not pay their users, we will advise everyone to stay away and will place a ban on their main account and anyone associated (employees) with them.

wn contact abt payment req we get
As a result of our disruption with Paypal, our normal schedule to pay affiliates has been suspended until the middle of September. We apologize for the inconvenience, Paypal is holding our money for six months and the first payment from our new membership payment processor takes 30 days. None of our staff is receiving money during this time either.

wn contact abt payment req we get
As a result of our disruption with Paypal, our normal schedule to pay affiliates has been suspended until the middle of September. We apologize for the inconvenience, Paypal is holding our money for six months and the first payment from our new membership payment processor takes 30 days. None of our staff is receiving money during this time either.

God knows if this is actually true, most all of them using this kind of method to jewed everyone.

Please What Time Paid ????????

My Account :

Payments history DateAmountStatus
2012-08-20 $48.20 PENDING

This site Scamm or noo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back