FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. I didn't upload anything from 3 weeks, and no file were removed by DMCA, if you don\t bring any sale they will not pay you if you have the minimum ammount of 25 , or if you have more than 60 they give to you only half of your payment
Nowadays i see it normal, do you think filehosts earn money from the air? When you work with PPD you earn from downloads but if you dont sell nothing you´re a black hole (Financially talking) for the filehost.

In past times with FileServe, FileSonic and others this factor doesnt have too much value because those hosts had always great amount of funds, but you seriously think this newbie filehosts can afford to pay PPD spammers?

Filehosts are business not charities! :))

seems to have no intention of removing that annoying limit of 200 downloads.

I'll have to leave now, because what a lot of users complain that they have to register.

good luck with the service

by bye, Filehost.ws

Hi FileHost.ws,

I just joined 3 days ago.

I have got 41 referals in those 3 days and 2 of those bought premium. Why have I not earned ANYTHING off those???

You don't pay for Premium Sales or Referals?

PS: The 200 download limit makes me wonder if you're running a scam. You're site ASKS people to register in order for them to download, in the hope that they register and also become an affiliate, where the cycle continues, and you make heaps while not paying anything for Premium Sales or Referals!

I think i'll stay until the Payment thresh hold of $25, and if things haven't changed, I think i'll bow out!

Note to Mods: I don't make any claims or accuasations to the integrity of this host, I simply was questioning it!

I know the rules :)

waste site........SCAM.......i lost 55$.
don't use this waste site.
if any file is deleted in our account ,the money earned from that file also deleted.
if any file is deleted under copyright they reject your payout.
what a fuck........
put your site in your ass hole bastered
in telugu lo " lanja kodakaaa"

temper temper!

we are to discuss filehosts, but keep our cool in this forum.

$55 is not much compared to the 1000's I have lost in fly by night filehosters.

I see you are banned so no matter, I am sure this temper tantrum has contributed to his banishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back