FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the problem

I'm still waiting for payment.
Also the server has errors, will not let me download.
My user name is Rosner.
Waiting for a solution.

here a picture

http://i.imgur.com/uHDEC.png

Last edited:
Hello FileHost! First of all I would like to thank for bringin such good upload site for everyone, I've been working for filehost since a month and Im hoping this is would be my last and good upload site that I will work with.

I would like to suggest few things that might improve out upload site even greater than we had atm, I hope filehost would consider my suggestion here.

1. removed PDD for file that lower than 10mb, or atleast 5mb (to avoid people abusing our upload site)

2. add 51mb-100mb new PDD rate, atleast its not the same as 1mb - 50mb, to be fair for the uploader. (1.25$ or 1.50$ would be ideal)

Thats it, thanks in advance.

P/S for those who havin trouble with uploading filehost.ws, I'd recomended you all to use File & Image uploader program, Its work the best, atleast for me.
TheMannn, we appreciate your input and suggestions.

J , mate !!
plz do something about the uploading speed , its really awful at this time , LOL frustrating to be precise , neither the upoloading tool nor the remote upload is giving any speed at all while uploading.
this could blow outta proportion really.
Josh, we will definitely look into this today.

upload speed only 500kbps? hope u add FTP upload asap
FTP was on the list to be considered certainly.

I'm still waiting for payment.
Also the server has errors, will not let me download.
My user name is Rosner.
Waiting for a solution.

here a picture

http://i.imgur.com/uHDEC.png
Rosner, we sent you an email.

Hello,

We've had some issues that was preventing users to download files. This has been fixed.

Thanks!
Thanks testu, if anyone is encountering further problems, please update here or via email (email address in sig).

Thank you.

do you count multiple downloads from the same IP? or do you limit it to 1 download per 24 hrs?
We permit a couple of download instances on the same IP over the 24 hour period.

Filehost please reply my pm
Replied to your PM and an email sent also.

Do not add that generated by referrals
What happens?
Waiting for reply.
Not quite sure if I understood your question but if you are referring to earnings generated from your own referrals, that feature is not currently in place.

Last edited:
are the stats frozen? I usually get a total of 1,500 downloads in a day. I posted 1 file that i uploaded in filehost and it shows only 2 downloads after 10 hours.

are the stats frozen? I usually get a total of 1,500 downloads in a day. I posted 1 file that i uploaded in filehost and it shows only 2 downloads after 10 hours.
We had a problem some much earlier today with downloads but that issue should be long corrected. Our overall site stats reflect downloads are very high since the problem was fixed but please do PM me if you are encountering issues.

Is there any way to get more space because 500gb premium membership is small in long run (hoping your host lasts many years =] )
Please contact me and we will discuss. Thanks.

Would you be able to increase Up to 1000 Mb, 3 files max
to maybe 10?

3 is too little.

Also, Used space: 0.00 of 49 GB

50 GB is very very little. I upload HD's and ISO games and thats around 5 GB. thats less than 10 games/HD 720p show.

mucalov91, thanks for advising.

jelloman, please PM me.

RosnerV, apologies for this delay. Please be assured that you haven`t been forgotten. We have a slight issue that should be resolved over the next 24 hours. When resolved, we will send you an extra couple of dollars to compensate for this delay.

Last edited:
Hello,

This amount is in the hold. Read our 'Introducing balance hold" ticket over
again.

With Best Regards,
FilePost Team

u pay me or not tell me the thing sir,
but i m in corect sir.

this is my first payment sir. s or n

Last edited:
50GB is very smalls. Please allow 500GB and option to buy premium from earning.
Mitinew, we are constantly reviewing limits on all plans on an ongoing basis. Right now, the current storage allowance for registered is staying as it is.
However, please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss further.
Thank you.

Hello,

This amount is in the hold. Read our 'Introducing balance hold" ticket over
again.

With Best Regards,
FilePost Team

u pay me or not tell me the thing sir,
but i m in corect sir.

this is my first payment sir. s or n
raghurokda32, not sure where you got that message from?
Can you PM me please.
Thank you.

can you please add india to tier 2 please ....please..or some asian countries like uae,saudia and qatar to tier 2
fayiz, we moved Japan into group B and whether possible, we will move additional countries into the higher groups. I can assure you that we are looking at the rates for some of these countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back