FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a smallish 24 hours FEEDBACK :
1.. Support : pretty decent and they know good English ;) the guy whom i talked to was pretty professional so one star goes his way :)
2.. Download speed : good for free users as well as premium users :
apprx 7MB/s for free users as well as premium (:O)), so far so good.
3.. Interface : ummm... needs quite a lot of working really and if you folks are really planning to stay for long ( as most of us are expecting ) then get a custom script plz plz...
4.. stats : kinna honest up untill now ( : got a 24 hr review atm , will update may be in a few days again )
5.. payment options : paypal , moneybookers and alert pay : impressive considering you guyz have just started but more gateways are certainly needed.

NO PAYMENT PROOF AS OF NOW

and on top of it all only time will tell how long you guyz are gonna be around and will survive BUT : TRANSPARENCY AND HONESTY have become a kinna virtue over here ;) if you can follow them then i am sure people will certainly respect you .

have fun !!
The English comment - thanks!
Feedback from many about the speed has been generally very good so I`m pleased you`re happy with it. Over the next week or two however, the speeds for non-Premium members will be reduced.
The interface - obviously the existing interface is very simple and user friendly and at some point in time, we may look at making changes.
Stats - should be totally correct.
Additional payment options - yes this is something we are looking at.
Payment proof - affiliates are receiving payments promptly (well within the 3 working days that we quote).
Your last remark - hopefully people are beginning to see that we are ultra responsive. :)

cek PM thanks :(
Contacted you which you`re aware of.

wait for the payment <3
Several payments went out a short time ago. I think one of them may have been yours.

Filehost you have an PM check it pls ^^
We will continue the dialogue regarding the .de traffic through PM.

thanks for reply admin :):)
Welcome.

admin plz chk your pm and answer me i'm waiting for your reply

thnx for reply......

again chk pm
As you know, we answered you regarding your questions but keep reading this thread as we may still have an option available for you (and still PPD as per what you required).

uploading seems to be slow atm !! atleast at my end it is !!
anyone else noticed that ??
Still seeing slow speeds?
I will reply to your email tonight/tomorrow (haven`t forgotten you).

admin can i have another non referel account? can i have 2 accounts??
We spoke about this however their still maybe an option for you over the coming days (as per what I said to mydesipanu).

Hi!

I just registered few days ago,very good host.Good work!
Thanks. :)

whats a non referral account ?
are we having custom plans as well , upon requests ?
No custom plans - the affiliate wanted a second account.

good host
thanks master
Thanks also!

anything can happen in near future
kunkumamm, this comment obviously relates to what I said to you in PM. Please keep reading this thread as a PPD option may still be available.

Could these details be hidden?

Uploaded by:
Uploaded on:
Downloaded:
Uploaded by: does not display the real uploader's username. We will review your other suggestions.

please think again about Max Download File Size for Registered Members
We will consider increasing the max download file size in the coming weeks.

Premium - Storage Space Allowance 400 Gb???? Unlimited Storage.. no? :s
Contact us to discuss this further.

Multi-Upload (Flash Upload) is impossible ?
Flash Upload will be available in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

Uploaded by: does not display the real uploader's username. We will review your other suggestions.

those datas could be basis for an account to be a potential target for hackers. username may not be present but the account could still be linked to an uploader's forum account name.

Besides, they do not really add anything useful to a downloader.

Hi, Today i just request my 1st payment ......let see when i get it ......my user name is super_king....:D:D:D
All accounts are reviewed before payout is made hence why we quote up to 3 working days prior to payment being sent.

received the payment <3
:)

waiting for payment :)
Please refer to the comment that I left for super_king.

those datas could be basis for an account to be a potential target for hackers. username may not be present but the account could still be linked to an uploader's forum account name.

Besides, they do not really add anything useful to a downloader.
As my partner already mentioned, we removed the uploaders users name on the download page shortly after we launched.

How exactly would displaying the uploaded date and number of times downloaded pose any threats?

Using your argument, forums would allow users to post links freely with no registration.

Last edited:
uploaded date and number of times downloaded data would show which account is worth hacking. ie. one account (based on forum user name) has files downloaded hundreds of times in a short amount of time as opposed to another which has couple of downloads only.

This is just a precaution from an uploader's viewpoint.

Besides, do you have any purpose for showing those datas?

Feedback from many about the speed has been generally very good so I`m pleased you`re happy with it. Over the next week or two however, the speeds for non-Premium members will be reduced.
The interface - obviously the existing interface is very simple and user friendly and at some point in time, we may look at making changes.
Stats - should be totally correct.
Additional payment options - yes this is something we are looking at.
Payment proof - affiliates are receiving payments promptly (well within the 3 working days that we quote).
Your last remark - hopefully people are beginning to see that we are ultra responsive. :)

Still seeing slow speeds?
I will reply to your email tonight/tomorrow (haven`t forgotten you).

Thanks mate !!
will be waiting for your feedback :)
regards

Will be reduced to how many kb/s..... ?

A Few Changes:

We have many new features that we are launching over the coming weeks so to benefit you (the affiliates) and hopefully us too.

We have also been reviewing the traffic quality that is coming in and we have had to make some changes to the payment rates for Group C countries.

We spoke to many affiliates as we intended to start moving particularly poor performing affiliates to a Pay-Per-Sale based model. They didn`t want this because in their own words - "our traffic does not work very well for sales" so we suggested that we maybe able to keep them on a Pay-Per-Download model (but with lower rates) so this is what we have done:

Country Group C
Up To 100 MB | $1.00/1,000 Downloads
101 MB - 1000 MB | $1.50/1,000 Downloads
1001 MB & Upwards | $2.00/1,000 Downloads

These new rates will come into effect from tomorrow onwards (25th April).

low rates........this is not good for us admin..pls remove this & continue as it is now..

pls ad atleast 50 cents to the coming plan..please

Last edited:
Support you for the new rates for Group "C" in spite of belonging to this group.

It's 100% better than moving to sales.

But would be happy if you increase the rates by 50 cents at least.

So please change the rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back