Status
Not open for further replies.

File-Hosting

WJ Members, as many of you may know our file hosting service (filehost.pw) has been unavailable for a lengthy period of time as our aim was to relaunch the service with features that are more useful to you (affiliates). So the purpose of this post is to share with us what you would like to see on our file host. Obviously we cannot guarantee what you ask for will be included but we would like to hear what you would like included and if it is realistic, we will look to add it!

We look forward to relaunching soon! :)

23 comments
Sunny23, previously we had competitive PPD + PPS rates and we also counted multiple downloads so we will certainly focus on those.

DarKWinGTM ?

Hi everybody, it's been a long time since we updated this thread (far too long in fact so apologies to those people who enjoyed using our service before we took the site down) but we will be relaunching our service again so we would like your feedback on what you want (obviously we cannot guarantee that you will get what you want but all genuine requests will be considered).

We look forward to being a part of the WJ community again! :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]better PPD rate or PPD & PPS [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Multiple download count[/FONT]
Ok. We will see what we can do. Apart from improved rates, what would you/other affiliates like to see on the file host itself?
Masses of space, decent speeds, multiple payout options?
What do affiliates prefer nowadays? BTC is popular I guess?

hello FileHost , currently I am using easybytez and i have to say that for italy and the best attentively

features

Chrono, thanks for your input and the screenshots. They certainly are some impressive rates for Europe and some of those countries are considered particularly difficult to monetize.

however I would say I set a gain limit every 24 hours from a single ip not the download number, for example $ 0.20 cents, I can assure you that if the ppd rate for the italy will be good me and the my uploader will use your filehostin gladly i have a big enough site in italy .... i hope you will open soon, also being i do make many news movies or tv series, i must have a great upload speed ... i hope i will not have been too stressful, and I hope you'll open soon ...

however I would say I set a gain limit every 24 hours from a single ip not the download number, for example $ 0.20 cents, I can assure you that if the ppd rate for the italy will be good me and the my uploader will use your filehostin gladly i have a big enough site in italy .... i hope you will open soon, also being i do make many news movies or tv series, i must have a great upload speed ... i hope i will not have been too stressful, and I hope you'll open soon ...
Chrono, appreciate the posts. Let's talk over the coming weeks when we re-open the site (I will send you a message).

Good morning. Any date for the reopening of the site?
Early October we will reopen (approx 2 - 3 weeks from now).

Do not very slow download for compel buy premium ...
Please clarify - you mean decent download speeds for non-premium users?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back