FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your free user speed at 75kbps not 150kbps! please fix this so my download number can be increased! username - remixed
It is at 150 Kbps. Their could be numerous reasons why that figure isn`t being achieved. One of which will be down to the current volume of users and this aspect will be addressed with new equipment/upgraded spec so to improve the performance.

I have to say that File-Hosting have great support that I've seen. :)
Thanks for your kind words magictaxi. :)

Got my delay payment as you promised. Thank you so much.

Hi, I can not upload via FPT few days. Please fix

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words magictaxi. :)

Got my delay payment as you promised. Thank you so much.

magictaxi, yes the FTP issue is still ongoing unfortunately. Many affiliates have contacted us and we understand how frustrating this is. Please bear with us. It will be fixed.

Also, we have been contacting many affiliates out of courtesy just to advise that we have been sending affiliate payments pretty much within 24 hours of them being requested (often within just a few hours) however we need to extend that to up to 48 hours simply because of the sheer volume of new affiliates and payments that we are making (obviously all accounts are verified prior to payments being released and this takes time).
We have updated the front page of this thread to reflect that.

Also, a little bonus promo - we are looking to attract affiliates who can generate quality traffic through our 60% PPS program. For all new affiliates who sign-up on PPS during this month will receive an extra 20% on their first earnings with us. So put simply, if you earn $100.00 for example and then request payout, you will be paid an extra $20.00! :)

Last edited:
upload speed is very slow < 2mb/s which means less than uploadable and mega.co.nz
The connectivity issues are being tackled and over the next 1 - 2 weeks, you should see much improvements.

Also:
FTP should now be working fine. We have spoken to a number of users and the best FTP tool to use is Filezilla (passive mode).
Zoom uploader has also now been added.

And business as usual...several affiliate payments will be going out today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back