FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man try show some respect to users here and stop spamming my inbox .

users please read this :

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...-my-inbox-attack-me-avoid-host-bad-admin.html

I can not trust this man to pay . since he has bad attitude .
Spamming your inbox and attacking you? You mean the one PM that I sent you when you asked for file host suggestions?

Perhaps this account here at WJ may last you a little longer sabo kun yes?

Thanks waypoint! :)

add webmoney please
Apologies, we stated in a previous message here that we was going to try and fix this. We originally encountered some issues with setting this up but we will try and resolve this weekend.
Thanks.

Last edited:
please check your upload speed I get every other host at 700kbps!

16.7 Mb from 305.6 Mb

Upload speed: 393 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 12 minutes 32 seconds

please check your upload speed I get every other host at 700kbps!

16.7 Mb from 305.6 Mb

Upload speed: 393 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 12 minutes 32 seconds
Sunny23, we are seeing considerable usage currently hence the impacted speeds. We will be adding new equipment/improved spec soon so to deliver as best performance as possible for affiliates and users.

why can't you make free download speed up to 250kbps so we can get better download numbers?
We are seeing huge volumes of downloads currently across many many affiliates and coupled with the amount of countries that we have allocated to our top paying plan (19 which is huge) increasing the download speed for free users isn`t necessary currently.
Edit...free/registered is at 150/200 kbps anyway so we are not far from what you want anyway.

Please also keep in mind that PPD is not our only program. We operate a solid PPS program paying 60% on all sales and we welcome people to join under this plan and earn some big money with us. :)

Last edited:
can you contact zoomuploader to add your host into it. Using web upload is hard and waste time for me
Yes will do.

can you contact zoomuploader to add your host into it. Using web upload is hard and waste time for me

and cannot connect to FTP
Please upgrade my account
Thanks
We are aware of the FTP issue. It will be fixed asap.
Upgrade will be added for you shortly (we will send you a PM regarding it also).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back