Filehost idea with new scheme and bitcoin payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebd

I am currently in the final stages of completing coding for a new filehost which aims to solve some of the issues which have plagued the "industry" in recent years, with Paypal, Visa/Mastercard etc banning filehosts and making it impossible for them to get paid and in turn pay you the uploaders.

I want to gather opinions of a new pay per download scheme in this thread.

Would you use an affiliate program which would pay you $1.50 per each 100 GB of your files downloaded (for example you uploaded 1GB file its downloaded 100 times, you get paid $1.50)
regardless of where the downloader is (doesnt matter which country etc) with the only caveat that the downloader has to have direct download bandwidth quota (sort of how uploaded allows people to buy more bandwidth) and would pay $3.00 to the site to download 100 GB.

So downloader pays $3 to quickly direct download 100 GB
50% of this goes directly to the uploaders of those 100 GB

Thats it, no shaving, no various country groups and ip address scamming, no pay per sale, no referal cookies etc
It doesnt matter where the downloader is from or if he/she is using proxies etc, provided they paid for direct download bandwidth you get paid 50% of everything they spent when they download your uploaded files!

And as a bonus you could request payout every day and be paid in bitcoins automatically!

How would you like such a pay per download scheme? Right now no websites do anything like this.

4 comments
omg !

what an idea !!

but there will be 2 problems :

1- debridsites !!!
2- what if user download "for free" , what will be my benefits ? and your benefits ?

1- debridsites !!!

There will be no monthly premium etc, a user can only buy "direct download bandwidth" lets say 1000GB for $30, thats it, if they then use up this 1000GB downloading your uploads only you would get 50% of this so $15

If debrid sites want to download directly they would be charged per each and every GB like every other premium user with a "direct download bandwidth" quota

If anything with this method a debrid site would be paying each uploader 50% of each of their file being downloaded :D thats if they decide to buy an account.

2- what if user download "for free" , what will be my benefits ? and your benefits ?

Havent decided 100$ yet but downloads for free users would ALWAYS encounter recaptcha and have very slow speeds to basically drive them to buy "direct download bandwidth" quota and hence benefit uploaders

Evry effort would be made to get people to buy "direct download bandwidth" GBs and hence benefit uploaders and the site on a 50/50 basis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back