FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed that filehoot just scammed me for $27.62.
I tried to contact support to solve the problem,and nothing is solved, so i am forced to share my experience here to warn other affiliates.
I am very disappointed.

hello sir i am wating my payment from 24-10-2015 i put my email instead of my wmz id i change it when you reply me on 30-10-2015
and i also reply you back and still no response by your side kindly take a look and kindly complete my request my user id is virginheart
on filehoot

regards

Hello vidbull and filehoot,

Why are you guys not providing any support here? Last post was made on 22nd july(110 days ago).

http://i.imgur.com/rGIpT87.jpg - This is your account login activity. Why did you create a thread in a support section if you are not online for support?

You have been given till 15th Nov(3days time) to respond here otherwise your thread will be archived and infractions/ban will be issued to both of you for not clearing users payment..

Regards,
DoggY DoG

Hi everyone, I'm interested in buy thewatchseries.to approved account. If you interested off selling approved account please contact with me. I can pay big amount of money.

What happent on FILEHOOT? i want to know , cuz i see in my account payment rejected (paypal) AND ME NO have set paypal i have set payza NO PAYPAL!!!

This can't be possible :2257/$0.1337 With this rates I must work a year for minimum payment amount.

Last edited:
Hello vidbull and filehoot,

Why are you guys not providing any support here? Last post was made on 22nd july(110 days ago).

http://i.imgur.com/rGIpT87.jpg - This is your account login activity. Why did you create a thread in a support section if you are not online for support?

You have been given till 15th Nov(3days time) to respond here otherwise your thread will be archived and infractions/ban will be issued to both of you for not clearing users payment..

Regards,
DoggY DoG

Okay, Time's up!!

We gave you till 15th nov to respond but it has been over 20days and we didn't receive any update yet.

Both support have been banned for scamming users.

Important Note: Use their services with caution.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back