FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for confirming the payouts. Appreciate that :)

Hey Admin ,where i find my deleted files ...? ,,?op=my_files_deleted '' is not working ! :(
Hello, I see you have about 330 files now. Did you delete something by accident? We do not yet have a trash folder setup in filehoot but let me know what happened to the files so may be I can setup something.
Thanks

Thanks all for confirming the payouts. Appreciate that :)

Hey Admin ,where i find my deleted files ...? ,,?op=my_files_deleted '' is not working ! :(
Hello, I see you have about 330 files now. Did you delete something by accident? We do not yet have a trash folder setup in filehoot but let me know what happened to the files so may be I can setup something.
Thanks
No i didn`t ... seems to be the DMCA .. but are so many in a so short time .. after 3 days ... please send a mail weekley if you don`t implemented the ,,deleted history " in the site , but the best feature is to put them on site with restore function !
Thanks !

Last edited:
@[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]h3ro3000[/FONT]
We send deleted email notification emails daily at mid night. Have you received them?
I have also sent you an email to get more details please check

Is what is written on the premium page correct? That you still delete files after 30 days with a premium account?
& can you add remote uploading from uploaded.net?

I think i gone give it a try
Thanks for joining!

thanks again
Thanks for confirming the payout!

Is what is written on the premium page correct? That you still delete files after 30 days with a premium account?
& can you add remote uploading from uploaded.net?
We do not have premium accunt types enabled (paid) because everything is free. After 30 days is the expiry for files.

Acepta contenido adulto?
Hello at the moment we do not accept any adult files.

All Payoneer payments are now done.
Rest will be done today.

If any PPD user has not started with filehoot they should join now because FileHoot is the highest PPD program out there. We pay up to $60 [$45+30% bonus rate] for Tier A countries.
A sample user bonus proof.

bQk2YJf.png

Thank you
Thanks for confirming the payout!

Hello, i send you 2 emails wih a problem that i have with filehoot, i get this message: Enter Payment Info in you account settings , i fill all the payment details, can you check my account so see what is the problem? my user it's canabiss85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back