FileHook - Improved New Tiers, Higher Payment, $30 or 75% Sales. No Upload Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
freecbc3 : not bad host. free user speed 250kb/s. ı speed 250kb/s. filehook the best. but site site is usually closed :(

We have fixed this issue.

All payment sent..? didnt received ant payment...i requested 1 month ago and didnt reply my mail..

and now im quite this host...they scame me badly :(

Note: i use Alertpay

We have tried to work out payment with you. Your alertpay account is unverified so that we cant transfer money with a credit card.

What's happenned with downloads today?My users try do download files, but after the download link is generated they receive next message: http://85.17.26.169:182..........
No File . What is the problem?Fix it please.

Can you send the url of this file so we can check it? We have tested various files and they seem to be working fine.

also, try reuploading the file, it may not have uploaded completely

Last edited:
I love the fact that you offer unlimited file size.
But you should add FTP and also improve your upload speeds.
I tried to upload a file and the speed was like 300kb-900kb max. (with other hosts i can get 10-30mb/sec) that's veeery slow.
Also it will be good to offer an extra commission for website owners (5% like others or maybe better)

Do you offer a real unlimited HDD space for premiums or only 1TB? I wish to change to FileHook as my main filehost because i upload really big files, but the poor management interface and some bad language translations stopped me so... Could you answer me?

I love Fridays :D

Payout requested successfully!
Administrator will process your payment shortly.

:)

Last edited:
All Payments sent :D

Do you offer a real unlimited HDD space for premiums or only 1TB? I wish to change to FileHook as my main filehost because i upload really big files, but the poor management interface and some bad language translations stopped me so... Could you answer me?

No filehost can offer "real unlimited HDD" this is impossible. We don't have a set limit, but we can work out something with you use HDD space efficiently instead of just storage.

EDIT :Paying in AlertPay, thanks

The only problem was with users who had unverified AlertPay accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back