FileGaze.com - 110% Pay Per Sale with 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? I can't downlaod them...
http://username:password@www.filesonic.com/file/XXXXXXX

And the dektop uploader, I'm getting an authentification error always, can't log in...

If i get a premium account on filesonic for few minutes, i can test and make it work..
Unfortunately, i dont have one at present...

Do you have a minimum filesize requirement for the PPS? (I hope there's none)

No file size requirement for PPS Program, 50 MB for PPD.

If i get a premium account on filesonic for few minutes, i can test and make it work..
Unfortunately, i dont have one at present...
No need anymore, I cant even download my OWN files from FSC, because I have uploaded with an FTP these days...

However, please check your PM!!

Good speed made me join the site...but i cant see affilate plans...no stats either...r they hidden or its for premium users only?

Edit: i found it...Registered users get only 50gb space.. [:o]

Can we switch off the small plan (15 days) in PPS?

Not possible at present. People are easily buying the small plan hence it brings a boost in uploader's earnings.

Good speed made me join the site...but i cant see affilate plans...no stats either...r they hidden or its for premium users only?

Edit: i found it...Registered users get only 50gb space.. [:o]

PM me to get free premium..!!

Is it possible to RU from Filesonic? (own files)

No its possible download nothing from filesonic,say your own files but is a lier from filesonic,go filemanager and download,and say the same all time...

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

No its possible download nothing from filesonic,say your own files but is a lier from filesonic,go filemanager and download,and say the same all time...

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Thank you for clearing.

Remote upload speed is very nice :sun::sun:
and rate from free user will increase to $2-$3 that very very nice too...:D:D

Remote upload speed is very nice :sun::sun:
and rate from free user will increase to $2-$3 that very very nice too...:D:D

Just tell your users to register a free account, it has 2 benefits :

1. they will get more speeds and less waiting time.
2. uploader will earn 5 times more than a free user earnings.

hi filegaze how long does it take between a user buying premium and my balance credited my 100%

Normally its instant, only 10% chances of going into verification.

No FTP upload, only browser... no flash upload (select more files at once), selecting 50+ files one by one is boring.

Good luck.

FTP and Flash Upload are under development..!!

@ALL - Thread was accidently closed instead of making it sticky. We are sticky now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back