FileGaze.com - 110% Pay Per Sale with 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, another host who show that they can only modify someone else scripts/web. There is no FTP upload, there is not any upload/filemanager API.

And it mens that only small fishes will upload to this host. Big fishes still wait for new filesonic, where the pros were working.

thanks for the reply, but ftp upload not supported?

We need to become more stable to add FTP Upload Feature.

congratulations, design is clean and elegant.

A bit more of work at http://filegaze.com/premium.html (put different colors for each plan, some orange because your logo is orange) I don't like the clouds, it looks like cloudcache.

We are still coding our new premium page.

DONT BELIVE THIS ITS TOTLY FAKE....I HAVE 150 downloads But My earning SHOWS 0$

Can you please PM me your username so i can check personally ?

Other change...no good for you this...

You can make money by sharing your links with friends, family and even strangers! Everyone can earn money - its easy!

• We have a mixed PPD + PPS Plan.
  • Pay Per Sale Rate is 80%.
  • Pay Per Download Rates are as follows :
    We pay 1$/1000 Downloads for Free Users.
    We pay 5$/1000 Downloads for Registered Users.
    We pay 10$/1000 Downloads for Premium Users.

We are already paying 80% PPS and this download rates are permanent now.

Filegaze 1$/1000 download with min 50 mb ?omg are you kidding?pls chanmge this or so many user will stop use your system(me too)!!!!

1$/1000 only for guests and if they just register free account, you can get 5$/1000 and 20% from their earnings too as they are your referrals.

36464844245477785176.jpg

Thanks for the speed screenshot.

Sure,nothing use it

Its your wish..!!

Awesome RU Speed Man...!!!!
11k...!!!!

Thanks

Are going to implement FTP?

yes add ftp upload... please...:) i will join when ftp is available.. thanks..

FTP please

We need to become more stable to add FTP Upload Feature.

so if one user (ip) downloaded 6 diffident files they are 6 downloads 0.006 or one download 0.001 ???? answer this to be clear about your system since it's juts 1$/1K

6 downloads if 6 files are different.

All right, another host who show that they can only modify someone else scripts/web. There is no FTP upload, there is not any upload/filemanager API.

And it mens that only small fishes will upload to this host. Big fishes still wait for new filesonic, where the pros were working.

Interesting story...

@ALL - We have reduced the waiting time to 15 seconds only. We have removed the captcha for registered users. We have also increased the download file size limit to 1024 MB.
So, users can easily download files upto 1 GB without purchasing premium...they only need to register a free account...

Last edited:
You limit Bandwidth per 3 days to guest and registered, in addition waiting times are too high and ppd has very low rates...

32eb9f8841.png

At least you use a decent network provider (Swiftway NL)

You limit Bandwidth per 3 days to guest and registered, in addition waiting times are too high and ppd has very low rates...

At least you use a decent network provider (Swiftway NL)

The bandwidth limit is only per IP for guest. If any user just restart his internet, the limit will become again 5000 so basically its unlimited download for free users..!!

If you are going to leave so the conditions, we will try, because I like my users to download without capchas, is the most important

Pay 1 or 5 no is mportant

Yes, the current settings are going to stay as it is. Thanks for understanding.

open payout webmoney plz, nice fhost

We will think over it as many WJ users are requesting WebMoney Payout.

Please added report page,is esencial...

We will add it soon.

Payout via AlertPay?
FTP Upload?

Payout via alertpay - YES
FTP - we need to become more stable and then we will add FTP.

FileGaze = FileHost without File Transfer Protocol!

Thanks for the new slogan..!!

As Registred Member:
a2c38021285148b68ae256f.png

Its good for me. i Hope dont need change this speed to free users...

This speed will not change. Free users will also get high speeds..!!

I hope to soon have its HOST JDownloader support and continued conditions,the truth is good,80% per sale is enough,and that users do not have capchas too...

As I said,now to see if they are serious about payments,and undoubtedly will have and thousands of users

Good luck

I hope to soon have its HOST JDownloader support and continued conditions,the truth is good,80% per sale is enough,and that users do not have capchas too...

As I said,now to see if they are serious about payments,and undoubtedly will have and thousands of users

Good luck

Our host will be added in JDownloader this week.
80% PPS is maximum and Registered Users have no ads & no captcha too.
Payouts will be done this thursday if someone will reach 10$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back