Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know all 1000 downloads were from America?

Such stats are not visible to uploaders.

Don't feel bad though, my last 1000 downloads from Filegag resulted in $1.23 and this was for 500+ MB files that's when I knew it was time to bail.

I'm waiting for the payment of the Payza Account.

FileGaG, I would like to inform you that i haven't not received my last payment $20.11 to my Payza account
(Filegag.com my account status shows paid, but the money did not affect my account Payza)

Before Christmas I sent the information using the contact form on the website http://filegag.com/contact.html, but have not yet received an answer, what happened to my money?

I got a reply from Payza, that there wasn't any money transfer to my account from Filegag in the amount of $20.11
Upgraded my Payza account to "Personal Pro" and accept credit card payments.

"Payment info: Payza" match the settings on Filegag.com
Important: "Payment info" and "E-mail" This two other addresses
Make sure that you send to "Paiment Info: Payza"

Sorry, because of the holidays, our wire to paypal is taking a very very long time. We will have money sent as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay. If it is possible, update with payza and we will send money instantly.

thanks

payment riceived on my payza account
i think it's on of THE most serious filehost at the moment

thank you filegag from marconi

Filegag always pays, I just don't like their funky/trickery misleading download pages. If they could just clean that up they would be one of the best file hosts in the whole section. I can't promote them until they clean up those download pages.

Is it just me or did anyone else get lesser downloads during Christmas and the New Year's Day? I am thinking people were busy for the holidays that's why most of them did not have time to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back