Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@filegag

thanks for changing 1 download link

pls remove the following from download page

Get Coupons exactly when you need them. Include the smartcoupon extension before Download. I agree to the Terms and Privacy of smartcoupon

its triggering extension to firefox like .exe file...hence downloaders confused and as a result downloaders not willing to download files

need ur reply

@ filegag...pls reply...

eventhough i uncheck get coupons.....direct download link not available... still it triggering .exe extension to firefox

Last edited:
filegag hello, I've heard rumors going around That when you do the payout and files loaded year violate the Copyright and you do not pay it?

Sorry wj members. My computer died yesterday morning... We will set it up back to the old ways where the user just needs to wait for the timer to get paid. We had at least double the traffic then.
@chrono, yes we pay for deleted files

FileGaG your scam

Needless to say, nothing else!
You're a crook
The users that they have to pay out of your hand!
How do I get my money this long outstanding payments before you apply!
But these are frequently deposited
I sent several accounts such as PayPal!
But what I did not deposit!
I'll report you to the moderator!

Several times I had to email you PayPal payment information you've got!

This is a photo of the messages that you've logged in!

v144_001.jpg

e1326_11111111111.jpg

See this post as well!
http://www.wjunction.com/1812150-post1921.htm
Look at the history

Received a mail from this shityhole

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny.

We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck.

Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny.

We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck.

Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back