Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is Ok For D) All Others...??
augm.png

How is FileGag? I have gone through a few pages but i am getting mixed responses

When I used Filegag, they always paid me. They never once rejected a payment and always paid within the following week or week and a half of requesting payout.

The only reason I dropped using the host is when they implemented forcing downloaders to use their file downloader app in order to download files from them as you cannot just download the files through your browser like every other host.

Most of my downloaders complained and then left and started downloading elsewhere so my earnings dropped down to nearly nothing because of that so that forced me to go with another host. I lost earnings and the host lost premium sales for that decision.

@filegag

thanks for changing 1 download link

pls remove the following from download page

Get Coupons exactly when you need them. Include the smartcoupon extension before Download. I agree to the Terms and Privacy of smartcoupon

its triggering extension to firefox like .exe file...hence downloaders confused and as a result downloaders not willing to download files

need ur reply

@ filegag...pls reply

Filegag Last activity but he didn't replied to anyone .....

[SLIDE]http://postimg.com/137000/wjunction---webmaster-forum---view-profile_filegag_20130501-115118-136271.jpg[/SLIDE]

stats are no update,what happened?

when click the direct link and can't access the download server,so can not download anything

Last edited:
@filegag, download not works when i am clicking on any filegag link it gives me error -

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 95.211.168.102.

Or FTP is also not working.......

2 of our 4 are down... Its a problem with our host.

Uploading is back... still working on other file servers, however...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back