FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,716 comments
renewal is when you put in your credit card details again after your premium expired.rebill is when your credit card details is saved and charged automatically

I think I'm getting both.

We can't know for sure.

Most often user buys premium and rebills after a few days to get higher daily download limit.

I'm glad that you mentioned this because we can see in stats which file generated sale but we can't see any info on rebills.

It would be great if rebills had filename from initial sale so I know who that is.

@stefan-te, maybe people just avoid your content. You can always ask our manager to review your account and to get help with sales.

@abegreen, actually, our price for the most popular 1 month Pro premium is lower on $2. By the way, if users buy premium via your file, this sale will be counted as yours, no exceptions.

@nyxos, check your email with details for activation.

@timmy52, of course a lot of our partners get rebills on regular basis.

@fibi1980, check your PM with details.

@FileFox, actually you are right, I was fooled by K2S fake prices. Only when I clicked to buy the real price was shown.

So I am uploading hundreds of files every day and I not just any files, but the best stuff and unique stuff.

Things are good but why aren't they great?

It would be great if your sales managers reviewed my operation and gave me some guidance on how to increase sales.

Thank you.

Interesting case. I am very interested in what is going on there.

But, you have just invited million uploaders by posting 90$ sale.

I made that mistake once too... Never again....

Watch now as zillion guys ask for registration.

@swash, transaction fee is included in the price to offer the best sales and conversion rate for our affiliates. You can contact our manager to clarify details and calculations of affiliate commission.

@Seeeeler, check your PM, please.

So transaction fee for 89.95$ is 11.34$

Other than it is for our own good, I don't understand which payment method was used for fee of this magnitude.

I'm just curious, BTC maybe...

Transaction fees can not be this high $11.34, this feels like after all this hard work I'm being cheated. Where will be the motivation for uploaders like us ?
And why is the need for clarification of commision for affiliates ?
When you have clearly stated 60% of sales then why I received even less than 50% ?

Last edited:
Back