Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
There are people who upload in order to make money, then filefactory is probably not going to be a good host for you.
Progress, you are saying that filefactory is taking the shit with their affiliates.
If a website has a affiliate system, they should pay their affiliate, period.

There are also people who upload in order to SHARE files for users to be able to download conveniently and that files won't expire and stay there for years. In this case, filefactory is a very good host to use.

Basically what your saying is filefactory is only useful as backup filehost, if you want to earn some bucks then stay away from this host.
Isn't that the same thing as what i was saying only instead of crap you say that filefactory is a unreliable partner.

i have $105 in my account, they still pay?
20140717174606.jpg

[warn=Attention]Hello guys,

Why are you bashing/insulting each other? Please read rules and stay on topic. Don't use inappropriate language here.

Thanks!![/warn]

sell the amazon gift card on ebay. most people that do this, end up making more than it's worth.

Not likely but if you go here this guy exchanged my 100$ amazon card for 75$ PayPal.. Better than nothing xD [H] PayPal [W] Amazon | Sell your Amazon gift cards here! : giftcardexchange

Ebay will do better than that. !00% or better at least from what I've seen. No guarantee that you'll get your money from that other guy
either. Too many places like that, take your card and never send anything. One can also break their Amazon card down into other smaller
cards, such as four $25 dollar cards, for a $100 card, which might be easier to sell, as well as generate a higher return also.

Back