Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
$299/5 = $59.80

How did you manage to get $299 for 5 years to be $39/ year???

I'm not gonna risk buying 5 years for $299 when it used to cost only $199.

Who knows, perhaps they'll wizen up and re-install the old promos, so I'm definitely not gonna be suckered into buying any long term premium at these new prices.

My premium expires in 32 days, so looks like I have no choice than to get this 1year @ $77.

I should have got that 2 year promo a while ago.

Last edited:
$299/5 = $59.80

How did you manage to get $299 for 5 years to be $39/ year???

I'm not gonna risk buying 5 years for $299 when it used to cost only $199.

Who knows, perhaps they'll wizen up and re-install the old promos, so I'm definitely not gonna be suckered into buying any long term premium at these new prices.

My premium expires in 32 days, so looks like I have no choice than to get this 1year @ $77.

I should have got that 2 year promo a while ago.

2 year promo is still up, 139 usd. i dont know if its worth it.

That's why it's called a "promo" fellas. Those prices are promotional......not permanent.
They seem to usually have some sort of promotional prices every few months, so shouldn't
be too long before another one comes up.

No, not yet. I sent a support ticket and they said this

We are working on making all affiliate payments as soon as possible. At the moment we have a bit of a backlog so thanks for your patience

Just because you haven't gotten paid since 2012 doesn't mean we all haven't.... as a matter a fact my last payment was Jan 2014, maybe you were just being a complete asshole in some of your tickets they decided to ban your ass.

Just because you haven't gotten paid since 2012 doesn't mean we all haven't.... as a matter a fact my last payment was Jan 2014, maybe you were just being a complete asshole in some of your tickets they decided to ban your ass.

People who say like this are big Idiots.Go get a life. I am trying to help other people. I have already got paid twice. I have reached $400 this month. I know they always pay, but this was the reply and they have never banned any account.

Last edited:

People who say like this are big Idiots.Go get a life. I am trying to help other people. I have already got paid twice. I have reached $400 this month. I know they always pay, but this was the reply and they have never banned any account.

I wasn't even talking to you... you see the quotes? its reffering to the person that wrote "...." denice12, by the way abide by the rules and remove those payment screenshots.

Last edited:

I wasn't even talking to you... you see the quotes? its reffering to the person that wrote "...." denice12, by the way abide by the rules and remove those payment screenshots.

sorry I thought you combined us. Anyways i have removed the screenshots !! Thx Mate

Back