Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I really liked this host with its fast upload (100+MBs). However, they have limited the storage space for free users from 500 to 50Gb, so I can't upload anything anymore.

You can of course get a premium account, but if you have no CC forget it. You're stuck with 50GB storage and 400MB uploads.

I really liked this host with its fast upload (100+MBs). However, they have limited the storage space for free users from 500 to 50Gb, so I can't upload anything anymore.

You can of course get a premium account, but if you have no CC forget it. You're stuck with 50GB storage and 400MB uploads.

yeah :dan:

7TgtvBl.png

Got two emails from filefactory recently.

FileFactory free user file upload increased from 400MB to 2GB‏

and

FileFactory announces free file download limit increased from 500MB to 2GB‏

Same here, I would love to start using them as a mirror if they are paying. Any proofs !!

Space is still 50gb so increasing file limit doesnt make any sense

Last edited:
Agree that Webmoney payout options would be really good. Also Can anyone who's on PPS program in filefactory tell me whether sales are updated in real time or it works like PPD program getting updated at the end of the day?

Hmmm, today i got a 1 month Premium from them without buying, anybody else?

Maybe because i asked them Friday how much storage space and how long the file storage time now is with a premium account.

I was a little be confused of all their e-Mails and changes in the last weeks.

But nice to get 1 month premium.

They wrote me yesterday that premiumuser have 1 TB storage space without deleting files.
All above, files are deleted after a while without downloading.

Regards
nikita

Back