Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
They removed the unlimited storage a while ago but waited until all the RS people moved and got premium accounts to do this? They constantly keep pissing off users when they have the upper hand. I am sure they would not have got all the new sign ups if they had said this 2 weeks ago.

We're happy to announce that we've dramatically increased the download file size limit for free members.

The previous limit meant that unless you were a Premium member you couldn't download any files larger than 500MB.

Now we've increased this limit to 2GB!

175246400deb9eb841955465458ae7fc1a6577e5.png

Hi guys,Im would like to go back to filefactory and start uploading but when I put my links on remote upload they fail...Every link...Why is this hapening...

Yes they do, it's not the first time they paid to skrill. They paid on skrill too in the past. I think they will now see the problems with payza as many people complain about payza.

Back