Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I'm not doubting you, but since Alertpay no longer exists, and has been taken over
and renamed to Payza, I believe that I might contact FF with concern for a payout
via a non existing company.

Got the same here. What the hell is going on?

my pending payment method became AlertPay, anyone same to me?

169009477bd4442f93b39eccb57cd864eb5339ea.png

I received this today:

Jake - Customer Support Manager replied:
Hi there, yes we will soon update the site so you can enter in your Payza email address so we can pay you :)
I'm here to help! If you have any further problems or questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Jake - FileFactory Customer Support Manager

i seen the changed there payment thing when to request a payment and now got to be 100$ this is a good con all those like me
who have not got a 100$ start to work for them again will take so months to get to a 100 then they close another payment system best con i have ever seen thanks FF

yes well good luck with payza, they are the slowest webpayment company.

I got a payout from another host over a month ago, they say the check is in the mail.
I submitted a payout from payza on october 14 and I am still waiting for the check.

Others have told me that a bank transfer costs $15 and takes up to 45 days. (but it seems that bank transfers are not allowed right now in most countries)-- they want to tell you whatever so they can keep your $ longer.

As well they have a prepaid credit card but they told me they were "out of the cards they use for them and more need to be printed"
that was over a month ago.

They like to throttle the amount of money they send out every day because every day that they do not pay you adds to their interest %. I bet they make thousands in interest every day.

If you manage say $201, they hold it, and if you get another $100 payment before they have paid you, the additonal $100 is subjectd to a 25% fee plus an additional 25 cents per transaction.

so now that $100 is now $97.25 it wouldnt be if they werent so slow but they will make sure that you alway have $300 in your account which upgrades your account from free to FEE (pro).

In the real world: THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT

in payza there is an excuse/fee for that.

Last edited:
this payza...i have a account there, but i'm not able to set my bank account details to withdraw money, when i try to put i alwas get "The Bank Account is invalid", i found on google that a lot of people has the same problem...i will not request my money from filefactory yet, hope filefactory add more options, webmoney would be great for me...

Back