Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
ff cannot show acc balance still on 3rd Aug

61300888.jpg

plz tell anyone what is this ?

Server migration over the next 2 weeks

Last Updated: Aug 08, 2012 11:54AM EST

We are moving ALL our servers to a different section of our datacenter over the next 2 weeks.

This means that some servers will be unavailable from time to time. We are staging the move in sections so only a small portion of servers will be offline at any given time, to reduce inconvenience and downtime.

We will post major announcements at support.filefactory.com if any major outages are expected.

Why are we doing this?

We are consolidating all our servers together which will mean easier maintenance, better performance and to allow for future growth.

How hard can it be to implement a new payout method? EXTREMELY HARD, if you ask FileFactory - just not when it comes to introducing new payment processor "Avangate" so that FileFactory can continue to gain revenue.

They seem to give their affiliates the middle finger at the moment.

i put all my files to digital sales (premium only) and as a comment when user wants to download one, put a link to other free host i use. and still somehow got one sale yesterday..

what's the meaning of this download statistics anyway? is to show to us that, since they don't work with ppd anymore, there's no more reason to hidden (shaving) the right amount of downloads everybody get?

tyuty.jpg

what's the meaning of this download statistics anyway? is to show to us that, since they don't work with ppd anymore, there's no more reason to hidden (shaving) the right amount of downloads everybody get?

tyuty.jpg
Yes it's well known hosts shave downloads otherwise they wouldn't survive.

And if you think PPS is safe I caught Filepost out shaving that one.

HUGE FUCKING SHAVERS!!!

Screenshot_1_Modified_in_Image_Viewer.png

at first i thought it got increased because i was downloading a lot of my files but now i see others with same stats

so it means i always had 3-6x more downloads than they counted?!?

and that graph just reminds me of a fucking easy-share scammers, same stats just like these

Back