Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I did post earlier in this thread barrix that they are constantly upgrading their servers to keep up with demand. & Hey I miss you posting your shares on my site, whats up?

joey86

I got 1 years Premium for the price of 2/3 months. They are always promoting their site with regular deals, just keep an eye out for them :sun:

They also pay out on the 1st of every month, so I like them too. They are honourable, more so than Extabit, Turbobit & Netload etc.....

I did post earlier in this thread barrix that they are constantly upgrading their servers to keep up with demand. & Hey I miss you posting your shares on my site, whats up?

joey86

I got 1 years Premium for the price of 2/3 months. They are always promoting their site with regular deals, just keep an eye out for them :sun:

They also pay out on the 1st of every month, so I like them too. They are honourable, more so than Extabit, Turbobit & Netload etc.....

Actually I seen this special offer but I really rarely use Filefactory to dl things, it's not used by many uploaders. So buy 1 year premium account should be a waste than rentable.
I just got a doubt when blinkracer talked about "one free month".
Thank you for your reply anyway buddy.

Yes I too received the one months extended Premium acct extension;

We've extended your account by 30 days!

Dear valued FileFactory member,

As you may have noticed we had some technical problems recently which affected the performance of uploads and downloads.

We've decided to give all affected members an additional one month Premium subscription at no charge, as a gesture of good will and to say thanks for your patience!

Also below you'll find a special offer that we're current running for all members, so if you're thinking of upgrading to a Premium account, this offer gives you 50% off our regular pricing.

We look forward to seeing you back at FileFactory again soon.

Kind regards,FileFactory Staff

Thanks but no thanks. Don't want to register on your site or use your referral.

Has anyone here stored alot of files on filefactory premium? Say 5TB+? If so please let me know the exact amount.

I want to use them as a mirror for 10TB of stuff on a private forum, but they're not replying to the message I sent them asking about their storage limit.

$39 for a whole year is a great deal, but the quality of service is so-so.

It seems to be ok now though, but get only one connection for downloads (200KBs) and never more than 5MBs for FTP uploads.

common guys, nobody will upload files for 1 cent daily. Fix please the statistics!
JzIye

Seconded. :)

Back