Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
?? Have Filefactory sales earnings been stopped ??

Hi,

I haven't had any Filefactory sales for the past 5 days.

Is anyone else experiencing this same phenomenom ?

Thanks.

No details, not even a warring, I reached payment limit 20$ + and requested payment... and today I try to login it says invalid password, I try to request password reset, on that email no account was found...

No details, not even a warring, I reached payment limit 20$ + and requested payment... and today I try to login it says invalid password, I try to request password reset, on that email no account was found...

that sucks...i also reached the payment limit and did a request, let's see what happens :'(

i thing im not able to understand some thing , were other filehost having issues with paypal and they r moving to different payment methods ,FF removed al others and just sticking with paypal

If you have a premium account, you get 100Gb of traffic share. Anybody familiar with that? 3TB per month is too good to be true.

And is it really like the other hosts, like Mediafire, Fileserve, Hotfile?

I've requested payout & got this message "You have requested a payment of ... USD.You can monitor the status of this request by viewing your payout history."
But when I go to the history there is nothing.Why is this?

If you have a premium account, you get 100Gb of traffic share. Anybody familiar with that?

By clicking this option in your download setting, you offer the downloaders to download your file as a premium user - no waiting, no size restriction. You can password protect the files and pass on that to your chosen downloader to download your files. However, I have not found any option to earmark some files for TrafficShare and others not.

Thanks for your reply.

Another question:
When will you be able to create vouchers? If your balance = the price of the cheapest premium ($12 for one month)?

Honestly I don't know why but today they changed many features, seems that storage space for premium user now is 2 tb (before it was unlimited), now there is a bandwidth limit also for premium users (100gb per day).
Where did you get this info from?

Storage:
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/8qnSuU.png[/SLIDE]

Furthermore, the 100 gb is not the bandwidth limit for premium users, but rather for TrafficShare (where you can hotlink to your files).

I think you must be confused.

Last edited:
My most downloaded file (75 dl in 1 day) cannot be downloaded anymore, it always shows the "no free slots available" page, and it`s like that for 24 hours. Now I deleted it and re-upload it. Does anyone have this problem?

bAkDhr.png

Back