Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
So the program is closed for us (99% of uploaders), and we are working for free...
Sad, just sad.

edit: "uploading for free", not "working", sorry ChosenOne :)

Trust me, I share at my full upload speed at uttorent,
but I have to pay server/sBorg/other expenses of my blog...

Last edited:
look at this:

FileFactory Customer Support (Customer Support) 5 hours ago
We are still continuing with our affiliate program. We have an issue where we are unable to make payments at this time. When that is resolved we will make payments, provided affiliates do not have files in their account which do not meet our terms of service.

FileFactory is not closing down, we are here to stay.

'here to stay' without the most important content.

We already know that no host will say that pays for warez, but in fact know that we send Warez and not flee to payment.
The FileFactory seems to me to be preparing the ground to begin to refuse payments if they come from warez.
So I advise against its use for warez.
Otherwise we see happen what happened in FS, FSC, ...

I made enough sales last 4 day. Do you think they really going to pay me. I could not find any good host . :( Now I am trying to search for a good host.. Job market is relay bad in my country..
Capture.png

Filefactory is really good ...you can say #1 Paying website right now
they are facing some download and uploading issue but maybe it will fix soon

Back