FileDust.net - Earn UP TO 40$/1000 - PPD - Official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size for "2 MB - 50 MB" is a nightmare for ebooks uploaders, many ebooks only contain at least 200 KB. Please fix it to "0 MB - 50 MB".
BTW, wellcome to WJ.

waiting for my payment

Thanks for the payment. very fast (y)

Last edited:
Hello,
its now 4 days passed but I didn't receive my payout of 56.29 $. could you tell me whats wrong ? you are still paying?? username is sam_up

Hello,
its now 4 days passed but I didn't receive my payout of 56.29 $. could you tell me whats wrong ? you are still paying?? username is sam_up

hi
we are always trying to pay at time but this time we get some issue in our payment process now i was fixed and your payment is released :) and we will make sure that it will not happened again

Thanks

Hello,

hi
we are always trying to pay at time but this time we get some issue in our payment process now i was fixed and your payment is released :) and we will make sure that it will not happened again

Thanks
Thank you for payment.
dead host?
Has anyone tried to contact admin? He responded to messages?
not dead host mate. I am working with them a couple of months and very happy with them. I don't know about admin but their support is always responding all of my messages.

im not sure but i dont think this site will live for a long time :thumbdown:

Hello and welcome on FileDust.net official thread. Sorry to hear that from you. We couldn't force you to change your thinking but all we could say is that we are here from one year and you could see there's no serious complain from our users about any issue. So why shouldn't we live for a log time while our users and we are happy to work together. And this is because we are not cheating our users and we take payments seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back