FileDust.net - Earn UP TO 40$/1000 - PPD - Official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is pointless. PMed filedust like a week ago, still no reply. He clearly does not care about his business.

Hello and welcome to FileDust.net official thread. We have tried many time to reply your PM but I think your WJ inbox is full so I couldn't send you PM.
Anyway here is everything, what you want to know.
Download speed for Free Non-registered User 75 KB/s
Download speed for Free Registered User 150 KB/s
0.10$ per ip per 24 hours means one IP could generate upto 0.10$ per 24 hours. If a (tier A) user downloads 10 of your files of size (250mb-750mb) then you will receive 0.10$.
Feel free to write us if you have any further questions about FileDust.net

This thread is pointless. PMed filedust like a week ago, still no reply. He clearly does not care about his business.

Hello and welcome to FileDust.net official thread. We have tried many time to reply your PM but I think your WJ inbox is full so I couldn't send you PM.
0.10$ per ip per 24 hours means one IP could generate upto 0.10$ per 24 hours. If a (tier A) user downloads 10 of your files of size (250mb-750mb) then you will receive 0.10$.

Damn, sorry mate. My bad. I take back my bad words with sincere apologies. :)

Thanks for detailed info!

set me premium please my id: dlmanaos
Done

Thanks

Damn, sorry mate. My bad. I take back my bad words with sincere apologies. :)

Thanks for detailed info!

No Problem and warm welcome to FileDust.net Family

Last edited:
remove this please

1.jpg

very annoying and when click the download botton 1 time 1 popup,kindly solve please this was let people avoid to download because its show virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back