FileDust.net - Earn UP TO 40$/1000 - PPD - Official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa remote upload is slow as fuck

Untitled.png

Sorry but we couldn't found any problem with remote upload. I have personally try remote upload and its working great as showing in screenshot. Please check your server speed.

Last edited:
I am totally satisfied with your service and received 3 payments on time with bonus. thats good but one thing I am requesting you third time. process payouts more frequently. that will be very helpful if you do this.

Thank you for using filedust.net . We will let you know on Monday Once we change payout more frequently.
Hello,
now its 2 days past. still waiting for your message??

Sorry for the late response. We were working on this and adding money to our accounts to provide you guaranteed 24-48 hours payouts. Now its done. Keep uploading and enjoy your earnings with filedust.net
Thanks

Hi,
can you add France in Group 1 ?
There are many uploaders who post on fr websites / forums , so it will be good for us (uploaders) and for you too @filedust

Hi,
can you add France in Group 1 ?
There are many uploaders who post on fr websites / forums , so it will be good for us (uploaders) and for you too @filedust

Sorry at this time we don't have any plan to move france to group A but maybe in future we will :)

I could generate way more downloads only if you take out that ridiculous download accelerator; I think you have it on there so you can generate more money let make a compromise!

I could generate way more downloads only if you take out that ridiculous download accelerator; I think you have it on there so you can generate more money let make a compromise!

Download accelerator is not fake. If user downloads it and start exe it will really download file for user and put file on his desktop as well as you will also receive money for that download.

Just Signed up could i please have premium? Sent you a PM.

HI
thanks for joining FileDust.net your account was upgraded at premium

thanks a lot man, im new to IM type work, been leaning wordpress, SEO, and niche research for about 5-6 months now, havent made any money yet, but im still working hard everyday to learn all that i can. I anyone would like to Joint Venture (work together) or give me honest advice im all ears. thanks for the service i hope to be earning with android apps and games. thats my first go.

thanks for your time,

Pezto

Does the premium account i have now give all people that download my file (member or not), a fast download speed?

meaning when a strager comes to Download from my, THEY will get a fast speed too? even if they are not premium?

thanks for the help

Pezto

There is an insanely huge problem with your site sir.

when i log out of my account and try to download the file, Firefox report the page as a Threat page, and about 4 popups start the second someone hits "Slow download" and it happens with both options for "Fast" too.

Im using a default firefox current browser. This seems to be huge as NO ONE would ever even be able to click the link when its flagged by browsers as malware and threat.

you should look into this

Last edited:
HI
thanks for joining FileDust.net your account was upgraded at premium

thanks a lot man, im new to IM type work, been leaning wordpress, SEO, and niche research for about 5-6 months now, havent made any money yet, but im still working hard everyday to learn all that i can. I anyone would like to Joint Venture (work together) or give me honest advice im all ears. thanks for the service i hope to be earning with android apps and games. thats my first go.

thanks for your time,

Pezto

Does the premium account i have now give all people that download my file (member or not), a fast download speed?

meaning when a strager comes to Download from my, THEY will get a fast speed too? even if they are not premium?

thanks for the help

Pezto

There is an insanely huge problem with your site sir.

when i log out of my account and try to download the file, Firefox report the page as a Threat page, and about 4 popups start the second someone hits "Slow download" and it happens with both options for "Fast" too.

Im using a default firefox current browser. This seems to be huge as NO ONE would ever even be able to click the link when its flagged by browsers as malware and threat.

you should look into this

that's because they use downloading tool which is pretty much like a virus

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back