FileDust.net - Earn UP TO 40$/1000 - PPD - Official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello filedust , pls upgrade my account : fernandito

HI
account was upgraded

Thanks

free user speed is 150 KB/s and till now you could see there is no complains about payouts. We seriously take care of payouts.

Great. What the wait time for free users? And what's that talk about some downloading software?

Wait time is 20 for non registered and 10 for free registered.
Download accelerator is not fake. it will really download file and put downloaded file on user's desktop as well as this download will also generates reward in your account like without accelerator download.

Last edited:
I am totally satisfied with your service and received 3 payments on time with bonus. thats good but one thing I am requesting you third time. process payouts more frequently. that will be very helpful if you do this.

I am totally satisfied with your service and received 3 payments on time with bonus. thats good but one thing I am requesting you third time. process payouts more frequently. that will be very helpful if you do this.

Thank you for using filedust.net . We will let you know on Monday Once we change payout more frequently.

Thank you for using filedust.net . We will let you know on Monday Once we change payout more frequently.
Ok thank you. I'll be happy if you do this and waiting for this change. weekly payouts are also acceptable but better if within 24-48 hours:handshake:

upgrade account request and copt file question

can you upgrade my account placez and under the copy file feature, is there a way to search files that are already on yall server

can you upgrade my account placez and under the copy file feature, is there a way to search files that are already on yall server

sorry but there is no way to search other users file except other user share links with you and make his files public.

Your Account is Upgraded

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back