Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAcidBlue

i recieve this email today from them:

Code:
Hello,

your affiliate account is terminated since 26.May 2012 due to following
reasons,

1.violating terms in uploading massively illegal files.
2.when we made a deal about affiliate ppd program, you agreed this deal is
private business and all terms and conditions was not meant for publick
3rd partys.That means, it should of been ONLY between us 2.me as
representative of Fileduct,and you as affiliate member.Yet you violated
this term writing up topics about this ppd affiliate plan on public
forums/webpages.

[B]To be noticed,

i was forced to give your contact information and ip addresses and what so
ever to Spanish anti-piracy company called FAP[/B].

they demanded me to forward uploaders contacts and ip logs for following
copyrighted materials:

36 comments
Legally, your information can't be given away to anyone without a court order from the legal copyrighted represented that are claiming ownership of the copyrighted material you've uploaded onto there servers.

I recommend that you email them ask them did they receive a court order if they say yes ask for them to send you proof if they say they can't show you it then it's a lie legally they're suppose to show you any court orders just like ISP send out DMCA letters directly to your mailing address / Hosting provider send you DMCA they received directly to your contact email address.

To bad you aren't doing anything legal only illegal so there no point of trying to sue cause legally, you could sue Fileduct for breaking there privacy policy if they've one. Most liking they're only sending you a threatening email didn't send off any of your information.

Last edited:
From the MPAA site:

Spain
Anti-Piracy Federation
Federación para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (FAP)
www dot fap dot org dot es

Scrude Dude

This is why you never use your real IP
or second hand filehosts.
The rslog guys who post things on fileduct are getting the same treatment?
Anyway, you opened a thread about them here, if they are against this they might wanna take revenge on you or just scare you do delete your messages.
Either way, if your not living in spain or in ue (except from usa,canada, australia) they can go f*** themselves i guess, cause if they would came after you for a few movies then they are straight fools.
I would advise you remove from your sites any content you have from FAP..this should stop them for coming after you.

these kids filehosts can do anything to save their assess.

dont trust any filehost which is new & do not post your links over public blogs, post your links at warez forum which required registration & you are good to go even with your real ip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back