FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please at least increase Group C 100mb+ to 3$ instead of 2$?

2$ is seriously to low. :facepalm: with our 90% PPD system... its totally low.

i seriously understand , that if u cant make profit u will go out of business , and its bad for us too , i m using FD since no 1 got paied and i was one of few who got 1st eve payment made by FD ,
i can understand that by cutting down rates u might survive better but rates r cut down almost 55% thats huge , and disheartening
for regular uploader of FD like me ,
here r my suggestion that are feasible for u and bearable for Uploaders

under 100mb previously 10$ ,90%PPD
suggestion 7.5$ with 100%PPD
100mb+ previously 15$ ,90%PPD
suggestion 10$ with 100%PPD

and VICE VERSA in other groups too !

i seriously understand , that if u cant make profit u will go out of business , and its bad for us too , i m using FD since no 1 got paied and i was one of few who got 1st eve payment made by FD ,
i can understand that by cutting down rates u might survive better but rates r cut down almost 55% thats huge , and disheartening
for regular uploader of FD like me ,
here r my suggestion that are feasible for u and bearable for Uploaders

under 100mb previously 10$ ,90%PPD
suggestion 7.5$ with 100%PPD
100mb+ previously 15$ ,90%PPD
suggestion 10$ with 100%PPD

and VICE VERSA in other groups too !

What group are you requesting this for? Please mention and I will see what i can do. thanks.

i m requesting this for Group A , and do some increment on grp b too !

Best I can do is. Hope this makes you happy.

For Country Group A:
Up To 100 MB $6.50 <- increase of 50cents
101 MB - 1000 MB $7.50 <- increase of 50cents
1001 MB & Upwards $15.00 <- increase of $5

Let me know and I will make the changes on the site for everyone.

I thought I would try this host out. But I am stopped by the excessive ads and the "uploaded by" info.
I tried FF and Chrome, and found way to many "Download NOW" buttons. If it is confusing to an uploader like me, I cannot imagine how my downloaders' would feel. And the ads in IE8 even block the download button. There is no way to DL with IE8, which I believe alot of XP users are still using.

I will pass, but good luck to you.

10870616.jpg

Would you mind to move up the Download button for free users. I have a lot of people asking about how to download..., since they couldn't find the button and end up without downloading anything.

Also can you add Malaysia to group B.

Thank you for your hard work.

To do I download a file, I had to do 12 clicks to close the ads and start downloading.
Users do not like it ... Please take half of advertising, as it is, is an exaggeration of advertising ...
And also do not forget to climb the rates of group B

Payza Payment update [Oct 9th, 2012]: Everyone has been paid till Oct 9th, 2012. The payouts were made as promised. Our rates may have decreased but we have continued to pay our members on time. Now isnt that nice?

2012-08-31 $15.52 PENDING
when can i get my payment?

Your payment was sent! :sun:

To do I download a file, I had to do 12 clicks to close the ads and start downloading.
Users do not like it ... Please take half of advertising, as it is, is an exaggeration of advertising ...
And also do not forget to climb the rates of group B

How do u want me to pay you if i take the advertising away?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back