FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site function is very bad in the last few days, barely loading in many occasions(like now), uploading is not working in most of the times, users are having troubles downloading...

Agileme, if you face difficulties with your host, note that you can share your thoughts with us regarding the future of filedownlaods.org.

Their Paypal-account blocked. Other payment to purchase premium accounts they do not have. More payments will not, if they do not find another payment system quickly.

Guys, I apologise for the rates being reduced.

However, please bear in mind that everyone who earns any amount of money at filedownloads.org and requests payout, we will pay them as we have always been doing since we started. I m not going to run away. So payments will be made on time. Next batch of payments will be coming along by next week as promised earlier. (Dont we keep our payment promises always?)

How is the site speed right now? I think things should back to normal now? Is any seeing the site as slow?

yes it is.

I know the rates are low BUT everyone will be paid always as we have always paid our members on time. The rates are lowered to make sure that we are always able to pay our members on time.

Also, remember that if rates can decrease as they have, they CAN very well increase as well. I will post here when rates increase.

Drive-by download, evidently

eSSDG.jpg

Guys, I apologise for the rates being reduced. However, please bear in mind that everyone who earns any amount of money at filedownloads.org and requests payout, we will pay them as we have always been doing since we started. I m not going to run away. So payments will be made on time. Next batch of payments will be coming along by next week as promised earlier. (Dont we keep our payment promises always?)
One question: how will you pay your affiliates, if your Paypal-account blocked? For how long have enough reserve funds? Add a credit card type Avangate as soon as possible if you do not want to be left without money and leave without paying all partners!

rate r too low ! its almost half atlest do 10$ for 100mb+ PLZ
bit unfair rates for 100mb+
like for less then 100mb it was 10$ now 6 means 4$ less
for 100mb + it was 15 $ now 7 means 8 $ less !!!!!!
and we only get 90% of ppd !thats means its almost 6 now

Last edited:
One question: how will you pay your affiliates, if your Paypal-account blocked? For how long have enough reserve funds? Add a credit card type Avangate as soon as possible if you do not want to be left without money and leave without paying all partners!

Payza, right?

There are enough sources of money. The ads that we have on site pay but they dont pay that well and thats why the rates reduced. BUT everyone will be paid whenever they request a payout at filedownloads. If you see, Paypal has been gone for so so long and we are still there paying our members.

rate r too low ! its almost half atlest do 10$ for 100mb+ PLZ
bit unfair rates for 100mb+
like for less then 100mb it was 10$ now 6 means 4$ less
for 100mb + it was 15 $ now 7 means 8 $ less !!!!!!
and we only get 90% of ppd !thats means its almost 6 now

What rates are you suggesting?

The current rates are:

For Country Group A:
Up To 100 MB $6.00
101 MB - 1000 MB $7.00
1001 MB & Upwards $10.00

Propose your rates and i will see what i can do for Group A traffic. But rest assured, whatever rates we have, we will always pay as we have paid all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back