Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ceddf510a6ed9d2703b53203666c4be0o.jpg

filedino unresponsive and not pay me
payment waiting for me please, you said the first Tuesday after the Wednesday after is in the process and still nothing happens

is this host good?
btw there is no ftp support?

is not a bad host
ftp supports exist, but it have a lots of problems
however filedino give 50GB/day of free remote ulpoad from other filehost and this work fine
the only problem are the payments, they pay but always with delay

p.s. waiting for payments
nick: Darkside1990

Hi Filedino, are you still processing payments? I see some got paid, I'm still waiting for mine.
Username: dinowino
Requested on the 1st of Nov.
Thanks!

Filedino respond please is serious...

what happens to my account,no exist my mail?

Pending more than 200 USD and 2000 GB ...

My ID Account VictorVal

My account : kingkong89

I requested payment at 11/10/2011

My pending payout is over 9 day.

Please pay for me.

Thanks. Best regard! :)

Guys get real!!! Filedino is a S C A M !

I can see that only guys that are registered in November 2011 are getting payed here by filedino. That is something that mods of this forum should look at.

And the guys that are "thanking" for their payment. Check this out":
They both register at november 2011. And then both at the same time say something like "where is my payment" with a 20 min apart from each other, and few days after that same 2 guys "thanking" filedino for the payment with a 40 min apart from each other.

Filedino, filedino, you dont even know to cheat intelligently.

It would be funny but it is sad to much...

For the rest its standard stuff "where is my payment" , "waiting for my payment" :facepalm:

hehe. i can see that filedino still going strong, cause there's always new victims, ups, i meant affiliates to mess with :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back