FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all: welcome to WJ!

I've some question.

1. Do you count only download made directly from browser or do you count also download made using JDownloader (or IDM or Mipony)?
2. What is the max file size downloadble for free users?
3. If a free user downloads 3 different file using the same IP, how many downloads do you count?

Thanks.

Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit i am trying upload file size 1 gb????

Thanks for pointing this out - we had a rounding mistake. It should work now for you.

my rar file is 1024Mb, but cannot upload? can you provide 2GB for free user?

Not at this stage but we could consider doing this in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion. Send through suggestions to support@filedefend.com

Please add Poland to group B

At this stage we are building data on which countries should be in which tiers. If you send quality traffic from Poland it will be changed into a higher tier. Please send through suggestions to support@filedefend.com

Plz check PM

We have PM's turned off - the best way for personal contact with support is via support@filedefend.com All tickets are responded to.

Add Webmoney for affiliate payment

Suggestion noted.

First of all: welcome to WJ!

I've some question.

1. Do you count only download made directly from browser or do you count also download made using JDownloader (or IDM or Mipony)?
2. What is the max file size downloadble for free users?
3. If a free user downloads 3 different file using the same IP, how many downloads do you count?

Thanks.

1. We count downloads through applications and browsers.
2. Max download for free users is 1gb.
3. We count up to 4cents per IP so can be multiple downloads per ip per day depending on the file size. Which is equivalent to 1 download at the highest tier and file size.

Hello
please change max free limit up to 2GB. All other good filehostings (for example extabit, netload, rapidgator etc..) have this limit so we are raring files after 2GB.
Thanks

1. We count downloads through applications and browsers.
2. Max download for free users is 1gb.
3. We count up to 4cents per IP so can be multiple downloads per ip per day depending on the file size. Which is equivalent to 1 download at the highest tier and file size.

OK: thanks.

Hello
please change max free limit up to 2GB. All other good filehostings (for example extabit, netload, rapidgator etc..) have this limit so we are raring files after 2GB.
Thanks
Cheers we will definitely consider this.

please reply for me
The answer is no for now. We are building data first before we consider changing any countries tiers.

Is it true that you gonna give gift $1 for first 500 affiliates? i am 136.

Yes it is true. It is automatically done from now on but as you signed up before the promo it is not on your account. I have manually added the dollar to your balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back