FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link is posted 15 minutes ago and got a download! :)
It is encouraging, it may be that minority of people have trouble downloading...

Close PPD aff. and stay away from spammers, if you want a success business work only serious uploaders.
give us more flexible variants and freedom

up to 10GB for upload , free user download limit 2gb , free users download speed 400kb/sec , no more than 30 sec before downloading , easy captchas , max 30 minutes betwen downloads , add rebills too and pay weekly

good luck I will follow this threat and If your hosting going well can upload and share my files on my site

filedefend.com is hosted in United States at data center.
I test remote-upload speed is slow. Only 2xx kb/s !!!

Not true. Located in the netherlands and speeds for remote are not that low. It depends on where you remote from ;)

FileDefend,could i get premium account? Then i will start working!~

Please email support@filedefend.com with proof of earnings with other hosters and we will see what we can arrange for you.

Your link is posted 15 minutes ago and got a download! :)
It is encouraging, it may be that minority of people have trouble downloading...

Yes thanks for the update. Hope to see you up the top of the earnings this week!

200gb its in the site mate

Thank you for reading and helping.

Close PPD aff. and stay away from spammers, if you want a success business work only serious uploaders.
give us more flexible variants for and freedom

up to 10GB for upload , free user download limit 2gb , free users download speed 400kb/sec , no more than 30 sec before downloading , easy captchas , max 30 minutes betwen downloads , add rebills too and pay weekly

good luck I will follow this threat and If your hosting going well can upload and share my files on my site

All good advice. We take all suggestions on board and keep them in a register.

I will wait z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader supports your site.
There are too many new file hosts unable to live until z_o_o_m supports them.
Before it supports a new site, many problems will occur there, such as complaints of no count downloads, issues of upload, paypal accounts getting limited, and so on.
I want to see how you overcome those issues first.

3. $500 Giveaway – The first 500 affiliates to join will receive a $1 starting balance directly into their account.

I was the 74 'and have not received anything

3. $500 Giveaway – The first 500 affiliates to join will receive a $1 starting balance directly into their account.

I was the 74 'and have not received anything

It was meant only for the first 500 who signed up as we launched on Wjunction. I will update your account with the bonus $ right now.

if they have a PPD and put a banner on my site and I make a sale I get a % of sales?

That is an excellent question. It all depends on the technical side of things. I will get back to you with the answer shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back