FileDais.Com | PPD 5$ / 1000 downloads - PPS 65% | Minimum 2$ & daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Any idea how to bulk download from filedais?
I download using idm but there always have file naming issue.
eg. I download file1, file2, file3
but end up downloaded as file1, file1_2, file1_3

Please advice thanks

You send message at contact and i reply to you .

The download start 100% and there is no problem at all , could you please take screen for problem to check it again .

Regards ,

Hi Turbo,

Please check this and fix please thanks

1dJx9O4.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am new to FileDias...I tried different filehost and was not happy with there shavings and late payments and some scamming.

I want to register with FileDias and start uploading ,but before that want to get some suggestion from all ,who been with file Dias .So please share you experiances

Hi Guys,

I am new to FileDias...I tried different filehost and was not happy with there shavings and late payments and some scamming.

I want to register with FileDias and start uploading ,but before that want to get some suggestion from all ,who been with file Dias .So please share you experiances

+1

I'd be interested as well

Edit: Also, as you also appear to advertise PPS on the site under My Account, I'm confused. Is the speed unlimited for free user when Premium option is there, or are the some limitations?
Thanks!

Lastly, do you have FTP?

Last edited:
You send message at contact and i reply to you .

The download start 100% and there is no problem at all , could you please take screen for problem to check it again .

Regards ,

Hi Turbo,

Please check this and fix please thanks

1dJx9O4.jpg

What is the problem with IDM ?

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

New Servers added .

Hi Guys,

You are welcome here , we have fast and stable payment with minmum 2$ only " There is no delayed at all and we lunch our service about 1 year ago ! "

If you can make good downloads daily more than 10K i can make some special offers for you .

Hi Guys,

+1

I'd be interested as well

Edit: Also, as you also appear to advertise PPS on the site under My Account, I'm confused. Is the speed unlimited for free user when Premium option is there, or are the some limitations?
Thanks!

Lastly, do you have FTP?

You are welcome to here , we don't support FTP and we can add it soon .

The download speed is unlimited for free users here and premium can download with out showing any " Banner & popunders " ads .

You think the limitations for speed will increase sell premium account ?

Regards ,

You are welcome to here , we don't support FTP and we can add it soon .

The download speed is unlimited for free users here and premium can download with out showing any " Banner & popunders " ads .

You think the limitations for speed will increase sell premium account ?

Regards ,

Well, logically thinking it should, right? I mean, some people have huge dl speeds (think 100MB/s) and when your dl maxes out their abilities, why would they ever think of buying premium? Then again, I don't know how many premiums you sell... you might do good regardless.

But wouldn't cutting the limit to some 1-2Mb/s decrease your costs and bring more paying clients?

Edit: Also, is the desktop uploader not functional or am I doing something wrong? Download link doesn't appear to work...

Last edited:
Hi Tubo ,i have started to upload in ur site ,but one thing which i feel which should be modified is when we click on download link its very hard to know where should we click to download the file,you have very small tap says get links ,but ads are dominating which is bit odd look and we cannot get much downloads.try to modify and high light the downloading page where users can easly understand where they can click and download the links

Hi Tubo ,i have upload few files and posted them ,but i dont see any downloads count,i have posted the same in different fileshost and can see download count immediately...will you update the count like every 5 or 6 hours ones ?or how does this work

Last edited:
I will try to make button bigger , there is no problem with count downloads !

could you please send me your username at PM to check .

Regards,

Hi Turbo,

How do we check daily stats,,please solve the reports tap,bcoz we want to know the daily downloads and daily income stats.so please activate the stats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back