filecrypt.cc - Link management and encrypting service - Earn up to €3/1000

filecrypt.cc

filecrypt.cc - Link management and encrypting service - Earn up to €30/10000

Dear WJunction,

JQWbV1C.png

Filecrypt.cc was started in spring 2014, and since inception, we spend our time and love into our
linkcrypt service. We started small and expanded slowly to around 500 users with about six million encrypted containers right now. But now it is time to go further.

About Filecrypt.cc

Filecrypt.cc is an entirely free link encrypting service. We offer an easy to use frontend to encrypt and sort your links.
Also, you can activate a notification about offline links to never lose track of anything!

JJAdf9b.jpg

On the user side, we support DLC-Files, Click'n'Load and single links for a hassle-free user experience!

Currently, we don't have much knowledge of the global market for that reason we want to start with only 2 tier levels.
If your traffic generally comes from our primary markets, you'll get 3 EUR per 1000 views. Else your rate will be set on 1 EUR per 1000 views.

hoyn25j.jpg

As I mentioned before we don't have any experience as a global player so the main markets will get adjusted by the knowledge, we can develop with your help.

Tier 1:

Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Swiss, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Tier 2:
Remaining countries.

Features:
up to 20% webmaster compensation
captcha & password protection
190 supported hoster plugins
No Adult ads!
Developer API
real-time statistic
many different payout methods (PayPal, WebMoney, BitCoin, PSNCards, just to name few of them).
Minimum payout 25 €

Payout within 24 hours (expect webmoney)

To receive an invite key just send me a message.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Do you support Hoster.xyz?

We support 190 hosters yet! If your preferred host isn't supported just send me a message with some sample links and we'll add your favorite host!

Last edited:
126 comments
Great webmaster income. I made over $1000 with this program alone. They pay very fast.

Have plenty of invites. Please PM with the site you're going to use it on.

I've often download from google drive via filecrypt. And I've interested to join filecrypt to upload something that I want to share but it has invite code. Can I have one ?

Back