FileCloud.cc - PPS 75% Sales & 75% Rebills - Daily Payout - $100 Startup Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please upgrade my account ?

My user name : hoasung

How about ftp upload?

Last edited:
I requested my payment.
It is over 24 hours now and still no payment.
:(

Account upgraded to Premium as per your request.

Just Registered :)

i Think that i will try you soon

Thanks lot for joining us. I wish you have good sales with us. :)

Does fileCloud really pay?
FTP doesn't work.
It smells like a scam.

Yes, we pay EVERYDAY. We DO NOT hold funds, request payout and you shall be paid within 24Hours.

EDIT: Also FTP working fine. Check again NOW.

Sorry, we DO NOT have PPD plan.

@All the above Uploaders - If you need FREE Premium upgrade then Please send me PM with your stats from previous host.

@kkman - I have mailed all the affiliates regarding the payment. All the WMZ payments will be sent on Monday. Funds are delayed by exchanger, hence please bear with us a little longer. We usually do payments on daily basis.

Your credit card upgrade option doesn't work.
Visitors are losing confidence in your site.

@All the above Uploaders - If you need FREE Premium upgrade then Please send me PM with your stats from previous host.

@kkman - I have mailed all the affiliates regarding the payment. All the WMZ payments will be sent on Monday. Funds are delayed by exchanger, hence please bear with us a little longer. We usually do payments on daily basis.

Sales dropped to zero. In first three weeks of april i get 10 sales - 103$. From 21 until today there is not one sale... WTF? When You fix this?

Today is Wednesday.
Where is your credit card upgrade?

It's weekend and we can't do anything about it. It will be FIXED and working fine by Tuesday.

Sales dropped to zero. In first three weeks of april i get 10 sales - 103$. From 21 until today there is not one sale... WTF? When You fix this?

Sorry for the delay in our response. We have FIXED the credit card payment gateway issue. It is working all fine now. :)

You need to add a better credit card payment gateway.
I got lots of complaint that they could't pay with credit card via your current CC gateway.

Last edited:
I agree with the kkman. Sell ​​is not improved. It is still sequence zeros in the statistics. Or will you do something with it, or I change hosting. I will not be posted for free.

NEW Credit Card Payment Gateway has been added now. Sales should increase from now on. Happy earning :)

EDIT: Also monthly automatic rebill has been added :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back