FileCloud.cc - PPS 75% Sales & 75% Rebills - Daily Payout - $100 Startup Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Mean If We Request First Payout so you Give us 101$ Because 100$ is our bouns

No, you can request your money earned through sales. The bonus amount shall be released after you make 6 or more sales with us. You need to PM your sales stats to get bonus amount.

OK, I'll perhaps try once I'm back and have more free time.

However, I just noticed (silly me) that you guys only have 5 days storage for free user's files (registered).

Is there any chance for getting premium? If you provide nice download speeds (but enough limitations for downloaders to consider premium), I could choose you for my files.

PM for further details (I can answer reasonably fast until late Sat, not so fast / not at all next week).

OK, I'll perhaps try once I'm back and have more free time.

However, I just noticed (silly me) that you guys only have 5 days storage for free user's files (registered).

Is there any chance for getting premium? If you provide nice download speeds (but enough limitations for downloaders to consider premium), I could choose you for my files.

PM for further details (I can answer reasonably fast until late Sat, not so fast / not at all next week).

We give 500GB storage for free registered users and files kept on server for 30 days inactivity period. I really don't know where did you find 5 days storage time. Make a note it's 30days.

Also Free Premium upgrade is available for uploaders. Check PM for more details.

please UPGRADE TO PREMIUM
ID: maxposter021

You are on probation and free premium can't be provided. If you are an uploader then PM with stats from previous host.

This site sucks.Their upgrade payment gateway never works.
This is a PPS site without a decent upgrade payment gateway.
Isn't it a joke?

I'm 99% sure this file host is the same as MegaBitShare which is a banned file host here on WJunction.

FileCloud.cc uses the same XFileSharing Pro based file hosting script with very similar CSS theming as MegaBitShare.

Furthermore, I got a Skype request to share contacts on one of my Skype usernames that I use to initially talk to people to feel them out, this particular throw away account was one that I used only with 2-3 people (including MegaBitShare). The Skype ID that tried to add me was from India, just like MegaBitShare.

So I don't have any more proof than this but I'm highly suspicious of this host and would suggest any one else who has any information that would link FileCloud.cc to MegaBitShare to post as well.

MegaBitShare was a file host that was slapped together quickly and sold on a website auction site within a few weeks. I remember in their WJunction thread someone said they'd likely return with a new host again in the future, whoever that was you may have been right....

And if I'm wrong, I will apologize only if FileCloud.cc can send me a Private Message here on WJunction with full details as to how they obtained my disposable Skype username :)

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 04:01:21 GMT
Location: FileCloud - Premium Hosting Service is not successfull.The request field(s) are either invalid or missing.

What's that? I can't pay how could my user pay?

This site sucks.Their upgrade payment gateway never works.
This is a PPS site without a decent upgrade payment gateway.
Isn't it a joke?

A new CC payment gateway has been added which works well. Please check out. The previous one had some documentation issues with the provider which will take 2 weeks to be sorted. After which, we shall have 2 credit card upgrade system working. Moreover we even pay the same amount share for reseller sales as well. I guess this solves your concern.

@Eddie Johnson
Please make a note that there are 100s of sites that use XFS pro as their base script for their file host. Secondly regarding the Skype ID you are talking about, please check PM, you could find some details on how I got it.

I don't blame you for false accuse, its fine to come up with doubts you have on us but PM would be more better rather than posting it directly on my thread without being sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back