FileCloud.cc - PPS 75% Sales & 75% Rebills - Daily Payout - $100 Startup Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the trust you have on our service.

Sorry but I couldn't get your last point. Can you please be more specific and let me know again ? Awaiting your response.

Well .. for example ... seems to me that now the host has rules that had not before, like downtime file.
If this rule had before, did not realize. I have no files deleted due to inactivity, until now ..
but after the in new affiliate plan, do not know if should I be concerned ...

So ... I do not know if there were other changes that have to adjust me ...
I hope you understood me ... Thanks

All the rules and features of the website remain the same from the time of launch including the file deletion time, affiliate plan. However you may contact us personally if you need any custom changes with respect to your account wherein the general rules doesn't apply to you.

I hope this clears your question. If you need any further assistance then please let me know.

@Eddie Johnson --> Did you mean to call us unprofessional ? Our website was launched just 4 weeks ago. Now we have approximately 22000 visitors per day which makes our alexa less than 40K. Traffic mainly coming from Spain, Italy, France, Japan, US, Germany and Mexico. This is indeed very decent growth for a File Hosting site which supports ONLY PPS plan in JUST 4 WEEKS. I believe we very well know how to run a file hosting site.

Let me address your concerns one by one. Lot of customization has been made to the layout. Have a good look at the Premium page and download page
We do not delete files unnecessarily. Our affiliates know that well. One good example is the previous comment made by 7up. I really don't understand as to which files have you come across. Probably they are deleted due to inactivity or DMCA.
We are here to help our affiliates and make any custom changes necessary upon request.

paypal

I want buy your premium. can you tell me your reseller in Indonesia or I can buy using paypal. because when I click premium plan in filecloud.cc I get 'this webpage is not available'. help please thanks.​

I want buy your premium. can you tell me your reseller in Indonesia or I can buy using paypal. because when I click premium plan in filecloud.cc I get 'this webpage is not available'. help please thanks.​

Our credit card gateway is currently having some issue which shall be sorted asap. PM sent with details to make payment.

how to buy premium account, maybe you have reseller.
I want to buy 30 days premium. thanks.

Last edited:
my username : cahyarayn.
how to buy premium account, maybe you have reseller.
I want to buy 30 days premium. thanks.

Please delete some of your messages. Can't send you PM

"c4hy4 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

payment fail

if you wouldn't mind, please send me how to buy by email. thanks.

[h=3]ludo, please help me to buy 30 days premium and send me email for detail. because I want to download old software from software4share.net. thanks.[/h]

I am sorry, I can't sent payment to your account because paypal said "not able to complete personal payments to account holders at India at this time". Do you have any other paypal accounts? Thanks.

Last edited:
if you wouldn't mind, please send me how to buy by email. thanks.

ludo, please help me to buy 30 days premium and send me email for detail. because I want to download old software from software4share.net. thanks.

I am sorry, I can't sent payment to your account because paypal said "not able to complete personal payments to account holders at India at this time". Do you have any other paypal accounts? Thanks.

I have sent you PM with French PayPal account. I hope that helps you.

I have transferred for premium 1 month, upgrade my account please.thanks
username : cahyarayn

Last edited:
Hello

Can you upgrade my account?
username : andan

Account upgraded to Premium as per your request.

Just Registered :)

i Think that i will try you soon

Thanks lot for joining us. I wish you have good sales with us. :)

Does fileCloud really pay?
FTP doesn't work.
It smells like a scam.

Yes, we pay EVERYDAY. We DO NOT hold funds, request payout and you shall be paid within 24Hours.

EDIT: Also FTP working fine. Check again NOW.

Sorry, we DO NOT have PPD plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back