Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to remote upload from filebox to filebox ???? , if not what other servers i can remote upload from ?

remote upload stops at 2% and never continue

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Service is slowly getting better, but I still have a lot of work to do so it's taking me a long time, and responding to messages here unfortunately takes too much time way.

The good news is that because everyone has been super awesome and understanding, we'll be sending out payments:

Sunday Febuary 12, 2012 :D When the regular Cycles are 1st of every month.

I really appreciate what everyone is doing for us, and I will always show my appreciation to those who understand, and don't bitch :)

Much love and respect to all of you!

Hello everyone,

Service is slowly getting better, but I still have a lot of work to do so it's taking me a long time, and responding to messages here unfortunately takes too much time way.

The good news is that because everyone has been super awesome and understanding, we'll be sending out payments:

Sunday Febuary 12, 2012 When the regular Cycles are 1st of every month.

I really appreciate what everyone is doing for us, and I will always show my appreciation to those who understand, and don't bitch

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I really appreciate what everyone is doing for us, and I will always show my appreciation to those who understand, and don't bitch :)

waiting for ur answer8-)

Hello everyone,

Edit the thread title and remove that big lie "Earn up to $40 for your downloads" please, it's more like $4/1000 downloads... :facepalm:

karsh Analyze this is a bit.. It says Earn up to $40 for your downloads, where do you see Earn up to $40/something?

Yeah and why not even change it to "Earn up to $4000 for your downloads" =)

That title is obviously deceiving and should be clarified in the first message.

As for me, I would need 18200 downloads to reach $40. 8-)

Hi Filebox,

When u said that you would be sending out payments on the 12th of February, will it mean that on 1st of March there will be no payments? Or would you be sending out payments on 12th Feb and 1st March as well?

More power!

i think counter is not OK plus the decieving 40$/something... it cant be true to make 100-200 downloads to show like example of "how i met your mother" last episode and to make 2000-3000 downloads on other X host. i will make proof and post screenshots

Hi Filebox,

When u said that you would be sending out payments on the 12th of February, will it mean that on 1st of March there will be no payments? Or would you be sending out payments on 12th Feb and 1st March as well?

More power!

On the 1st as well... I'm just trying to show my appreciation :)

On the 1st as well... I'm just trying to show my appreciation :)

Last day of request Saturday? (for Payment on the 12.)

i think counter is not OK plus the decieving 40$/something... it cant be true to make 100-200 downloads to show like example of "how i met your mother" last episode and to make 2000-3000 downloads on other X host. i will make proof and post screenshots

The site is very slow the last few days, so many people are not able to watch the episode. It will only get better ;)

The counters are 100% correct... The problem we're having right now is that because we're so jammed that are clicking start and not finishing the video...

Trust me I'm working extremely hard to get these new servers ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back