Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello filebox

there is a problem with the '' Add to my account '' bottum

if I click on it then it would not come in to my account. It works sometimes and sometimes not can you please fix this bug. Sorry for my bad english.

thank you

dear admin,
putting more servers, will not resolve issue of remote upload and video conversion.....
u need to limit user to number of remote upload/ per day or per hour
and most important thing....most of us promote the same file, video ...so everyone upload the sme thing then naturally ur severs will be overloaded...file take lot of time to convert .....so best way to get rid of this is allow everyone can add any filebox video in their filebox account

comments awaited

rythmvarun limiting the uploads of user will not solve it. and thingking of it by limiting the user uploads will also limit their chance to earn good income? is it ok if we just leave it to filebox admin what they think is best for them? just

peace...:)

"Keep Moving Forward"

Title of this thread:
Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

My current earning rate:
$2.26/1000 downloads

:facepalm:

dear admin,
putting more servers, will not resolve issue of remote upload and video conversion.....
u need to limit user to number of remote upload/ per day or per hour
and most important thing....most of us promote the same file, video ...so everyone upload the sme thing then naturally ur severs will be overloaded...file take lot of time to convert .....so best way to get rid of this is allow everyone can add any filebox video in their filebox account

comments awaited

Dude , not all uploaders want someone just to come and copy their files. And even if we all upload the same file , the system will see its the same hash and keep only 1 version with multyple internal links. If you dont see "add to my account" , then the uploader doesnt want you to copy it.

i will delete all me files,filebox.com is not counting all me views,and the people vote me down,they say is to slow,i am sorry but admin should let us to make money too

Last edited:
Yes it is ..
Too bad, these are hard times for all the world,
maybe it is temporary situation lets see if at least our friend cares to reply here and explain whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back