FileBeep.com - Earn $35 / 1000 downloads! $10 Minimum 5-7 Days (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

filebeep

Banned
Banned
FileBeep.com - Earn $35 / 1000 downloads! $1 Minimum Payout! (Official Thread)

Hey Guys,

Looking for another mirror for your files? We're a fast reliable filehost that's ready to take your files on! We offer competitive payouts and always pay on time!

If there's anything we don't have that you need let us know and we'll help out the best we can.

We want you on board if there's anything you need from us please let us know.

Cheers,

The Team at Filebeep

Last edited:
106 comments
Hey Susanu,

Thanks for your feedback, we're definately in it for the long run. I can guarantee that we'll pay. I'd be willing to give out a few premium accounts if anyone is interested in giving us a go as a mirror.

Let me know!

Cheers,

FileBeep

@susanu @ladykiller88 - You've inspired us! For the next week we're reducing the minimum payments to $1 so there's nothing to lose. If we don't pay you, you can hunt us down!

If you didn't receive payments it was due to the content being uploaded. Any illegal content against out TOS will not be honoured. We were forced to by our provider to ban a number of IP addresses recently.

I know the history same as upfile or filedino. I give you 3 months only

better join to a filehost that has their own custom script because it means "professionalism".

but oron and freakshare use XFileSharing Pro as well.

OK. if you are a trusted host. run it for 5 months and make payments to all your affiliates during this time and you will get respect and therefore more affiliates

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back