Filebebo.com - PPD $15/1000 downloads - 50%PPS - Daily Payouts - Encrypted Embed Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not scam, payment is just delayed as we are trying our best to solve the issue on all the servers.
We are processing the payment all the payments will be done shortly.

You wrote that you will solve the problem within 48 hours.
Almost a week has passed and the statistics have not moved since 19-03.
When downloading files, you'll see the mass of ads on which you earn,
and for me there is nothing like that - means you cheat !!

You wrote that you will solve the problem within 48 hours.
Almost a week has passed and the statistics have not moved since 19-03.
When downloading files, you'll see the mass of ads on which you earn,
and for me there is nothing like that - means you cheat !!
We personally did not stop anything there is some issue with the storage server which is not sending proper information to the main server.
We thought it will be solved within 24hrs but it seems to take longer. I make sure i will pay all the pending payment and will try to solve the issue ASAP.

It is not about unpaid payments, but because I do not get any money from the 19-th, when it's overcome that the system is bombing ads for downloading.

It is not about unpaid payments, but because I do not get any money from the 19-th, when it's overcome that the system is bombing ads for downloading.
Yes! i understand, buy we are unable to remove the ads as we have to pay for the server expenses also.

Not paying your users for displaying the ads makes you a little serious company,

according to the regulations, we have to get money for shared files - however, the cash desk is not charged, and the entire profit flies into your pocket !!!!

I am losing about 0.50-1,00 $/day on your site.
Does not this approach SCAM ???

Filebebo will soon share the fate of other companies !!!
First, they will darken that they have problems, then maybe they will pay something
Then they will earn something from us and close the business. And we will stay with nothing !!!

This is the 1st step to closing the site - warning!!!

Last edited:
As I said - Filebebo will not do anything anymore.
You have to move the files to other servers as quickly as possible and wait for the page to disappear

A customer told me this "I paid for the premium access and still cannot download anything. please see the attached receipt Thank you"

what happens ?

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience happened.
FileBebo is completely working now, if you are still facing any issues please do report us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back